What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are correct! They will ship to my house. Prices aren't too bad to be honest at least for around here. However, I get some more d-47 for another 3gal batch attempt. Thinking about adding a bunch of fruit in the fermenter also...which fruit???

HB Scottish Ale ageing well

View attachment 717974
Yup. Same here I think I got free shipping and around 10-20% so I wanted to learn before I make my own.

After a long day at work beer
DD24AA59-6DA6-496F-A8A1-4B40EAFB98D0.jpeg

..Stone Ruination. Good stuff.

Before that I had the last one of the 3 bottles of Chimay I got in that sampler pack. The Blue one. Wow. Smooth for all that alcohol. I'll bet that one would have been so much better aged. I liked it, btu the white was BY FAR my favorite of the 3. No contest. Ever since I had that white one, I've been trying to find a recipe similar to it so I can brew it this summer. That was outstanding.
I remember the Blue! Years ago. Loved it. Also like Stone.

Myself, had a Squeegee Can Man - Imperial Key Lime. Woof.

Enjoy the journey! I hadn't had a knockout yet.

HB Dubbel

View attachment 717980
Clear skies?

I'd have to say the Honeyberry has been the only mead that has really knocked it out of the park for me. Honeyberry is all the rage and tough to get but I'd be hesitant to buy it again if it was over 75% the current price.

I just like the creativity of trying to do mead. There is a pretty top rated meadey near me and the prices are fair. Precovid they had a good bar with a large selection. So, I'd like to see where I fail in my creation :) again I found with cider, age is your friend.

Also on a side note I got a Coravin device for Xmas. Supposedly people use it for mead. I found it oxidized a bit so I won't be doing that again.

Safe travels flying!

Now thats what I’m talking about. And a box of Remington ammo behind it. Cool. I have one of these up to brew next.
Old school ammo too. 30-30 Winchester. Every year I think im going to "pull the trigger" on a new rifle and every year I find myself in the woods with the same one I've been carrying for 34 years

Did some comfort shopping. Lot of drama at work this week and bought some swag.

Just before getting an unexpected invite to a zoom meeting titled Intervention. Never good when theres bcc's. So top level manager pms me just before. My reply was is this like the Sopranos Intervention. Fortunately the ahole is getting a beat down (not me im a d*ck). This arrived just before the show

Thanks again @TheEagleRising

IMG_20210210_210839.jpg

Did some comfort shopping. Lot of drama at work this week and bought some swag.

Just before getting an unexpected invite to a zoom meeting titled Intervention. Never good when theres bcc's. So top level manager pms me just before. My reply was is this like the Sopranos Intervention. Fortunately the ahole is getting a beat down (not me im a d*ck). This arrived just before the show

Thanks again @TheEagleRising

View attachment 718104

😂😂😂😂

Back