What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My inaugural apple cider with a pumpkin ale, My wife pours them extra special.
F8827DB0-E96C-49F3-9E54-7BBD60073ADA.jpeg

Heinicke's got grit.

Has anyone noticed how much of a whiner Brady is this year?
View attachment 713893
He always has been, I think. I figured if they didn’t reach double digits in wins, he’d be in a constant fury on the sidelines. Would have been good TV. He’s always been one of my favorites to watch though.

Ia
He always has been, I think. I figured if they didn’t reach double digits in wins, he’d be in a constant fury on the sidelines. Would have been good TV. He’s always been one of my favorites to watch though.
I'm from NE territory and joking. I was up in a restaurant way up on the Maine coast and paired up with a couple at a table from DC having some lobster rolls. He worked in the Ravens organization. Really nice people and I was joking with the husband about the Patriots. The wife started to open up after a couple of drinks and really let into me seriously about Brady and Belichick. She thought that we all didn't see it. We use to hear it all the time. I agreed with her. Good people

Last edited:
Ia

I'm from NE territory and joking. I was up in a restaurant way up on the Maine coast and paired up with a couple at a table from DC having some lobster rolls. He worked in the Ravens organization. Really nice people and I was joking with the husband about the Patriots. The wife started to open up after a couple of drinks and really let into me seriously about Brady and Belichick. She thought that we all didn't see it. We use to hear it all the time. I agreed with her. Good people
Im from MN, and when they got Moss back in 2007, I knew it was going to be something ridiculous. That was a fun season to watch, even from afar. I was a huge basketball fan as a kid in the 90s and it felt the same watching Brady play as watching Jordan play. A guy has to be whiny, aggressive A-hole when you're that good and need others to play at your level.

Side note, I'd always been a falcons fan for as long as I can remember ( which isn't super far, late 80s/early 90s) because I loved Primetime. After he left, I remained loyal to the team. I knew Brady would come back in the super bowl. He had to. I just knew it.

Im from MN, and when they got Moss back in 2007, I knew it was going to be something ridiculous. That was a fun season to watch, even from afar. I was a huge basketball fan as a kid in the 90s and it felt the same watching Brady play as watching Jordan play. A guy has to be whiny, aggressive A-hole when you're that good and need others to play at your level.

Side note, I'd always been a falcons fan for as long as I can remember ( which isn't super far, late 80s/early 90s) because I loved Primetime. After he left, I remained loyal to the team. I knew Brady would come back in the super bowl. He had to. I just knew it.
They could have done so much more with Moss!

I wasn't going to drink tonight. That triple went down like water. So water
IMG_20210110_203018.jpg

Yeah it happens from time to time. When I was stationed at Ft Sam in San Antonio, there was about 1/4 inch of snow. People were smashing up their cars left and right, traffic speed slowed to about 10 mph and I was pissed! 14 hour shift in the ICU I wanted to get home and just have a beer and Benadryl breakfast! I was beeping my horn, cursing, decrying the idiots who couldn't handle a dusting of snow! Not my proudest moment. Cop rolls up and ask me what was wrong. After about 30 seconds he said you must be from up North. I felt rather sheepish 😦.

Oh yeah, no one here knows how to drive in this. When we get an ice storm, I just get the popcorn out and enjoy the show on TV. Just turned on the game.... what's up here? 21-0?
PXL_20210111_014756674.jpg

#2 HB WCIPA

Latest posts

Back