What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now those are flight glasses!

Much better then the last beer but getting low on retails...

PXL_20210109_233738910.jpg

Coffee. I spent 14 hours yesterday helping my brother process a 580 lb sow. We ground, seasoned, stuffed/ bagged and packaged all the meat and ended up with 230 lbs of 5 different kinds of sausage and some fresh ground pork. I feel like I got rolled down a mountain today.
View attachment 713819

Sweet; where do we place our order?

Austin Blizzard of 2021. Don't worry, we will rebuild!

OT... Wendy's Ice Tea for lunch

View attachment 713824
Yeah it happens from time to time. When I was stationed at Ft Sam in San Antonio, there was about 1/4 inch of snow. People were smashing up their cars left and right, traffic speed slowed to about 10 mph and I was pissed! 14 hour shift in the ICU I wanted to get home and just have a beer and Benadryl breakfast! I was beeping my horn, cursing, decrying the idiots who couldn't handle a dusting of snow! Not my proudest moment. Cop rolls up and ask me what was wrong. After about 30 seconds he said you must be from up North. I felt rather sheepish 😦.

Latest posts

Back