What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E1CFFB71-52BA-494B-8C8B-CD1C9D3017AA.jpeg

Checking out the new video card...wow!

View attachment 705205
I often show my wife the random cats in this thread and she stumbled onto one of your flight sim photos from a few days ago. We both thought you were a private pilot legit drinking in the air. She at one point was in school for air traffic control and was like “Fcuk that dude is ballsy to post that online.” Didn’t realize it was a sim until much later, when the edge of the screen was visible, hahaha.

on topic: MO/EKG
CF66D7CE-8761-47A0-A286-5D7E2590AA29.jpeg

I often show my wife the random cats in this thread and she stumbled onto one of your flight sim photos from a few days ago. We both thought you were a private pilot legit drinking in the air. She at one point was in school for air traffic control and was like “Fcuk that dude is ballsy to post that online.” Didn’t realize it was a sim until much later, when the edge of the screen was visible, hahaha.

View attachment 705211
Isn’t that what autopilot is for?:mug:

View attachment 705211
That story made my night, thanks for the laugh! 🤘

One of my favorite spots, or as my wife calls it..."A big fricking hole in the ground!" Ha!

HB Jalapeno/Mango hard lemonade

PXL_20201103_021829866.jpg

That’s my birth year lol
Jeezus. My youngest is nine years older than you.

I read once that “old” is defined as “anyone more than 15 years older than you are”. It occurs to me that a great many of the people born 15 years before me have been dead for several years. :cool:

Back