What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of Citra...enjoying a Father's Day gift of a fine example of the type of neipa I brew: "Hazy, not opaque". Very tasty and easy on the eyes...

conehead.jpg

Cheers!

There was only a little bit left so I thought...yeah..horrible decision..don't drink this out of the bottle. It really does not do it justice at all...
I just saw one bottle in my trusted bottleshop here in Spain for 30€ (around 34$) is it worth the price tag here? I guess it's quite cheaper than that in the US

I just saw one bottle in my trusted bottleshop here in Spain for 30€ (around 34$) is it worth the price tag here? I guess it's quite cheaper than that in the US

shortly after posting that pic, I poured the rest into a snifter. much...better...

Alesmith used to be my measuring stick for pretty much every beer that I drank, and I still rate their Speedway Stout very highly. It is only $13 US here for the same bottle and I'm fortunate enough that this is a local brewery. $34 would get you to the price point of one of their many BA variants.

If I somehow found myself living in Spain and came across a bottle of this beer at $34 I would most certainly buy it. It would however be classified as more of a special occasion beer though.

Latest posts

Back