What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't had one these in many months :)
IMG_20200604_164219.jpg

May I ask what hops you used, and did they play nicely with the spruce?
simcoe at 60, citra and cascade at 10. The maple syrup sweetness and citrus are up front when you take a sip and it finishes with the spruce as an aftertaste towards the back of the tongue. it pairs really well to my palate and I will be making again.

Looks delicious...just curious, do a lot of beers near you that are “hazy” label themselves as such? I’m in New Jersey and I can’t recall the last time I saw an ipa that was in fact “hazy” label itself that way. Maybe it’s just more the norm here in the northeast but it’s just a little strange every time I see a picture of a can deeming itself hazy.

I have a case of eq being delivered tomorrow.... trade a few? lol

DOH! Wish I knew. I got a buddy hooked on trillium and a good portion is his. Had the day off.

The interesting thing is I don't think I get Foam here.

I did buy a dozen of the Breeches tho :) for $2.55 it's not bad. Close to Orvalesque. Maybe not as complex but for that price?

Now this is going to give me a Citra allergy. Never had so much hops
IMG_20200605_200643.jpg

DOH! Wish I knew. I got a buddy hooked on trillium and a good portion is his. Had the day off.

I did buy a dozen of the Breeches tho :) for $2.55 it's not bad. Close to Orvalesque. Maybe not as complex but for that price?

Now this is going to give me a Citra allergy. Never had so much hopsView attachment 683736
That beers hops at a rate of 15lbs/bbl. absolutely absurd

Now this is going to give me a Citra allergy. Never had so much hopsView attachment 683736
And I thought other half was only doing the HDHC. Seems everyone is modeling that approach eh? Looks great though

And I thought other half was only doing the HDHC. Seems everyone is modeling that approach eh? Looks great though
https://www.trilliumbrewing.com/beers/hdhc-all-citra-everythingEveryone is going to start doing it...the freaky Friday thing is just a way to build hype but no doubt these beers are amazing. Homebrewers have access as well but I’ve heard The incognito is very messy to work with. I’d say get some and play around with it...I’m in the process of doing so.

Back