What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grilling wings and homemade jalapeno poppers with some solid IPAs!View attachment 661569

I need to try and get my hands on this beer or label. My youngest is obsessed with Pikachu lately. We will probably be in Melbourne FL next month so hopefully I can snag some.
Although Lemurs are still #1 for her and @fourfarthing hooked me up with the Solar Lemur to make a magnet out of the label.

IMG_3557.JPG

Hb el dorado smash. Keg kicked on this pour. Dang.

It's actually a really good brew!
I need to try and get my hands on this beer or label. My youngest is obsessed with Pikachu lately. We will probably be in Melbourne FL next month so hopefully I can snag some.
Although Lemurs are still #1 for her and @fourfarthing hooked me up with the Solar Lemur to make a magnet out of the label.

HB Tripel.... and the other side of the little chalice. It's not like they make these at the monestary, you should be able to find a nice chalice at a beer store, hopefully branded by one of the trappists for a reasonable sum. They threw the two I have in "free" with the $90 six pack of XII...

IMG_2028.jpg

Latest posts

Back