What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My last can of a local beer brewed by Central Coast Brewing to commemorate a local used record shop, Boo Boo Records, 45th anniversary.

20191208-185455.jpg

Got a bag of Maris Otter last week, but it's earmarked for a Scottish wee heavy.
Saw this recipe on chop n brew and thought it made sense. Based on Michael Dawson's tre cool & vinnie's 5 gal pliney recipe. Hopefully it worked. Hydro sample was good so stay tuned

View attachment 656211 4 day work trip to Boston starts with a stop at the Trillium Canton location.
Street Bits collab with Weldwerks.

$16/750ml isn't bad at all! Hell, ASB's YoE line was charging something like $20/330ml bottle...when I questioned their pricing they implied it's supply and demand *facepalm*

Weymouth right? My company offices are located in Quincy so it’s actually super close. Only chance I’d have to make it there would be early Friday afternoon before heading back to jersey.
Yup. Weymouth.

If you're working in Quincy and looking for a good place for eats and incredible view/bar check out Granite Links in Quincy. It's on a large hill overlooking Boston and the Harbor.

Yup. Weymouth.

If you're working in Quincy and looking for a good place for eats and incredible view/bar check out Granite Links in Quincy. It's on a large hill overlooking Boston and the Harbor.
Awesome. Thanks for the tip! Tomorrow night and Wednesday night there are planned company outings, but Thursday night is free and I may definitely check that out. Funny enough though, Wednesday night is a team dinner at widowmaker brewery. Are you at all familiar with it? I’ve never been.

Awesome. Thanks for the tip! Tomorrow night and Wednesday night there are planned company outings, but Thursday night is free and I may definitely check that out. Funny enough though, Wednesday night is a team dinner at widowmaker brewery. Are you at all familiar with it? I’ve never been.
Not familiar with them. I'm more North shore and metro West so I don't get to the south shore that much. Lots of times if I'm in that area I go nuts and hit Rhode Island. There's a lot of good places on the south shore tho. Enjoy you're time in the area! Sorry about the weather :)

Back