What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isley-Rudolph the Red Ale Reindeer.
IMG_4433.JPG

Enjoying this Dunkertons Dry Cider! Very dry, great tannin, some bitterness. The carbonation suggests that it was bottle carbed; small bubbles and very crisp. No alcohol in the mouth, but definitely warms the belly even at 6.9 abv (me thinks its a tad bit higher!). Its made with a blend of Sheeps Nose, Foxwhelp, Yarlington Mill, and Brown Snout (I wonder if Slack Ma Girdle is in there somewhere given its from Herefordshire;).
20191203_184516.jpg
I think its too cold to get the full complexity, so im letting it warm up a bit closer to room temp. I also bought a perry pear perry by them to share with my wife later tonight :)
20191203_184221.jpg

Huh, how was it?

It’s refreshing. This one tastes like a Pale Ale or Session IPA. I have some friends who don’t drink for various reasons so I always try to keep some NA beers in the fridge for them. I like to try them too b/c why not, I bought them.
The NA one from Lagunitas is really good from what I recall. I think I liked it more than this one. Although I would get this one again.

Latest posts

Back