What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2749.JPG

Hb ipa

Congratulations.
General question: Speaking of cars, am I the only one who glances in sports cars to see if they have a manual transmission?
They'll stare at you like you're a dinasour!

I went into the dealer for service. Young guy says "awesome car! I'll get it to you right away!"

After a 25 minute wait the kid returns with his head down and an older mechanic says "Sorry. He doesn't know how to drive a manual"

I sniffed to see if I could smell the clutch. Felt sorry for him.

I went into the dealer for service. Young guy says "awesome car! I'll get it to you right away!"

After a 25 minute wait the kid returns with his head down and an older mechanic says "Sorry. He doesn't know how to drive a manual"

It's becoming a lost skill, unfortunately. I just find them so much more fun and entertaining to drive, gives me something to do.
But they aren't for everyone.

6B8AE880-2B56-4D3D-9E4A-F60E8E002C67.jpeg

Yep. Learned in a '74 Ford truck 3 speed on the column, 1967 SS Camaro, and 1964 GTO.
Very nice. Never had the pleasure of driving a 3 speed.
I learned on my older brother's Mercury Capri. He yelled at me for two hours straight. The next time I drove a stick was when I bought an '88 Beretta GT and drove it off the lot. All that yelling turned into information and stuck somehow.

Back