What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of these as the brisket rests. HB APA
20191128_172848.jpeg

By far, my favorite vacation spot. Wife had been here several times on a girlie weekend. Then I and the kids came a few years ago. Simple and awesome. The ginger beer for my wife.
View attachment 654663

The turtle sanctuary is a nice detour, but I'm sure I'm not telling you anything new.

Been wanting to get to Holbox though.

How did you get that glass? I was there that day. We’re you?
Haha...my girlfriend got it when she was there last summer (2018) at a juicy brews/hop culture event. Others have commented on this glass as well. Apparently it’s a bit of a thing. She still has this can from that weekend that we somehow haven’t opened.
5E2FBAD6-F829-461D-A8CE-D203717B6457.jpeg
137BC0B8-E03C-4A6E-9C35-DB7A523CB166.jpeg

Last edited:
Somber Thanksgiving, A shoutout to the toughest man I ever knew. My father passed early this morning, he’s no longer in pain so that’s a blessing. Sadly he wanted to live long enough to sample some of my beers from the brewery I’m sure so he could tell me they tasted like sh$t, he’s a die hard Bud guy and didn’t like many craft beers but tried everything I made. Happy Thanksgiving Dad!
IMG_4392.JPG

Somber Thanksgiving, A shoutout to the toughest man I ever knew. My father passed early this morning, he’s no longer in pain so that’s a blessing. Sadly he wanted to live long enough to sample some of my beers from the brewery I’m sure so he could tell me they tasted like sh$t, he’s a die hard Bud guy and didn’t like many craft beers but tried everything I made. Happy Thanksgiving Dad! View attachment 654705

This one is for your dad.

IMG_0203.JPG

Somber Thanksgiving, A shoutout to the toughest man I ever knew. My father passed early this morning, he’s no longer in pain so that’s a blessing. Sadly he wanted to live long enough to sample some of my beers from the brewery I’m sure so he could tell me they tasted like sh$t, he’s a die hard Bud guy and didn’t like many craft beers but tried everything I made. Happy Thanksgiving Dad! View attachment 654705
Very sorry to hear about this. Prayers for you and your family.

Rough go. It doesn’t get better but it gets easier. Or it doesn’t get easier it gets better. Lost my mom a decade ago and still not sure.

Favorite spot is Ponte Sur. Most eastern point in MX. We stay in Playa Norte and rent a golf cart for a few days.View attachment 654701
View attachment 654704

Is that the area with the couple of shops and a restaurant?

Dad's **** Ale - that'll catch on for sure. It sounds like he was proud, and you can absolutely take credit for that. Keep up the great work!! Surely half of us are already living vicariously through you.

Last edited:
Back