What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nomadic IPA and other duties while bachelor week starts
20190715_202917.jpeg
20190715_210947.jpeg

Found a good rauchbeir in Faro, Portugal...craft brew is picking up here...quite a few craft breweries.

First time my wife had tried rauchbeir. She liked it quite a lot. Went back for more...and they were out...had to hustle her outta there before the beer tender got hurt. [emoji6]
20190715_193946.jpg

View attachment 635847 Bissel Brothers The Nuclear Whim W/ The Fuse of a Mile.
Oh man.....I'm sitting at work like a schlub, and you're killin' it today!

I'm heading up to Sebago on Saturday. And, since I have to get off 95 at exit 48....I might as well stop in at Industrial Way before I head down 302. Seems like the right thing to do!

His tastebuds are taking a beating. Everything's gonna taste like hops when he gets back home.
Oh man.....I'm sitting at work like a schlub, and you're killin' it today!

I'm heading up to Sebago on Saturday. And, since I have to get off 95 at exit 48....I might as well stop in at Industrial Way before I head down 302. Seems like the right thing to do!

We walked around a little but mostly in the tourist areas. I probably didn’t get a good feel for the city just walking by souvenir and jewelry shops.... The mountains right by the city are awesome though!

I was there for work a few years back and spent the majority of the time between the lab and fishing for kings. The city itself is quite fun but rather dreadful outside of tourist season (lots of shops are closed, obviously). Still a neat city to visit perhaps when boats aren't dumping hundreds of tourists off.

IMG_6129.JPG

IMG_6130.JPG

IMG_6131.JPG

IMG_6132.JPG

IMG_6135.JPG

The OH canned beers were with lunch and this afternoon.
Elephant Shoes (draft) dinner at the Dewey Beer Company with the family.
Dropped off a six pack of various NY beers for the brewers at Dewey Beer Company and they gave me the four pack and two crowlers in return. How cool!!
Side note my wife was busting my chops about dropping off some beers to Dewey Beer Company. I said “Hey! It’s something I like to do and I believe in “beer karma”. I expect nothing in return but good things will happen and I just love to share good beer!” Well she couldn’t believe it when I was given these beers in return and the one brewer was pumped to try some great NY beers (OH, Finback, Sloop, etc...).

Back