What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5989.JPG

Cracked open @tbc’s Skeeter Pee Lemon variant. I never had it before, I’ve heard of Skeeter Pee but never looked into the recipe but wow. It’s like drinking lemonade. I’m not sure if it’s supposed to be carbonated or not but this one has little to no carbonation. I’ll be curious to see how the lime version is!

Now to figure out what I want with my pick in the FOTD tonight with another glass received. First bottle of HB DIPA 12 days in the bottle. Pliny Clone that I bastardized with some extra grain I had around. Pretty good and the booze is hidden well! Might have to make the actual clone as is sometime ;)
IMG_6739.JPG

Before Lionel Ritchie, very nice Oatmeal Raisin Stout, wife had a Passionfruit Gose also very tasty. Couple of beers at home after.
IMG_3450.JPG
IMG_3451.JPG
IMG_3442.JPG
IMG_3444.JPG

Beers today, so far!
IMG_3449.JPG
IMG_3458.JPG

Last edited:
Your cat is awesome

Thanks! She is awesome! She’s more like a dog. Comes when you call her. Eats food you leave out or don’t keep an eye on. She’s 14 now.
We named her Jada b/c of her green eyes. She was a rescue and was 1 when we adopted her.

May I ask how you added the strawberries? I'm getting ready to add them to my milkshake IPA in about a week and have read some things about the seeds creating an off-flavor.

I just used 1.25# of frozen strawberries per gallon of beer and left it for like a week while I was on vacation. It turned out good and no off flavors that I can detect.

Last edited:
May I ask how you added the strawberries? I'm getting ready to add them to my milkshake IPA in about a week and have read some things about the seeds creating an off-flavor.
If I may chime on. I used 5lbs of frozen strawberries in a 3gal batch. Put in a blender and pureed. About 5days in secondary. Used a SS strainer when xferring to a serving keg. Kinda PIA but was an awesome MS IPA. I saved the 644 yeast for doing another eventually.

Back at Pinthouse and EJ still weak. Fortunately got other beers to tide me over for now.
20190712_141711.jpeg

Back