What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2nd beer kegged in two days.

HB NEIPA with Lavender using Kviek. Most beautifully unique beer I have ever made. So delicious and fragrant
D30D73A2-4C27-4960-AADB-98819019AD9F.jpeg

IMG_5944.JPG

IMG_5919.JPG

To Nyla! I’ve had her since she was four months old. She turned 16 this past February. This past month her health has really declined but she never complains and pushes through the pain. We found out on Tuesday after some blood work her body is failing and at this point there no meds that can help, only prolong the inevitable. She only recently went on meds for some other issues (old dog issues) about six weeks ago and then she was doing great. These last six weeks have been hard b/c she’s declined so quickly. Being away for work last week it was very noticeable the change in five days.
We are enjoying the time we have with her! To my best four legged friend! I love you!
Sorry for the sappy post but it feels good to write this and share it with you all.

View attachment 634073
View attachment 634074
To Nyla! I’ve had her since she was four months old. She turned 16 this past February. This past month her health has really declined but she never complains and pushes through the pain. We found out on Tuesday after some blood work her body is failing and at this point there no meds that can help, only prolong the inevitable. She only recently went on meds for some other issues (old dog issues) about six weeks ago and then she was doing great. These last six weeks have been hard b/c she’s declined so quickly. Being away for work last week it was very noticeable the change in five days.
We are enjoying the time we have with her! To my best four legged friend! I love you!
Sorry for the sappy post but it feels good to write this and share it with you all.
I'll toss my diet for a day, and enjoy a Nimble with thoughts of Nyla, and all the other best friends we've had the pleasure of knowing in our lives.
15622815051367671061712459251003.jpg

Back