What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sabro Kadabro IPA
upload_2019-2-24_13-17-34.jpeg

Wow! Are they different? How many are you allowed to buy at one time? Can you give a general idea of cost? Looking at driving to Tree House and Trillium over a weekend (from Austin) and just fricking load up. Seems cheeper then keep paying for shipping/trading.

OT: Wendy's Unsweetened Tea..on the rocks

Most are$20/4 pack. I buy for a bunch of people from our brew club. Depending on which one, they limit you to a case. There's only 3 flavors in that stack. Had several people with me to buy separate. My sister lives there so I get there a couple times per year. Be prepared to wait if you want to eat. Sometimes a line for beer. This came from Fort Point in the city. Canton is nice as well if you don't want to deal with the city. Get to Canton early though.

That’s just short of 6 Hondo if I’m taking a guess. Those Mettle’s are 20.20 a four pack same for those light houses.

Depending on the beer it’s usually 3 four pack per person, sometimes a case.

It was Lighthouse, Mettle , and DDH Melcher.

Did they not let the fruit ferment out before canning?

No they can them with fresh fruit. I've had multiple cans explode on me in my garage, a few during shipping, and I think at least a half a dozen or so have been super expanded by the time they reach people (or just during sitting in my garage).

No they can them with fresh fruit. I've had multiple cans explode on me in my garage, a few during shipping, and I think at least a half a dozen or so have been super expanded by the time they reach people (or just during sitting in my garage).
Gotcha, used the fruit as the primer. Seems like they were off with the calculations. Shouldn’t happen how long you let them sit if they use the correct amount

Pretty good beer. Well balanced but IMO the base would have been a little better as a stout with a bolder roast character.
34583542-5FCC-4E8C-A066-B4B0659EF376.jpeg

Back