What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3834.JPG

Thanks @jturman35 this beer is amazing!!

Put about 2L of wort on 6oz of Raspberries for about 2 months.
Ok. Just curious. I use about 1.5lbs/gal in my Raspberry Hard Lemonade age sit for maybe 5 days. I'll also add Brewer's Best Extract. Best ever.

2x PhP EJ while awaiting son so we can finish the patio cover
20190109_130745.jpeg

I so want a glass like that

You can order it from Parish Brewing company, like I did. [emoji51] I couldn’t resist having such a cool glass. It arrived today too, so the timing was pretty good. I should have ordered two for the FotD but didn’t think about it till after it had shipped. Doh!!!!!!

Here’s the link to the next round of FotD. Sorry for the mobile app not sure how to link the thread from the mobile app.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum/...yankie-my-wankie-the-donger-need-beer.660208/

@jturman35 hooked me up with the beer though. Amazing stuff if you like IPAs!!!

Last edited:
View attachment 606408
Also hanging out with this beauty. Such a truly beautiful beer, and it's a SMaSH.
Haven't had the latest batch. It's been hit and miss with diacetyl. Clean it take it?

Hard ro believe these 2 are battling over this sub-par hefe. Then again what to Battle Bots know about craft beer!

20190109_184926.jpeg

Yes, it's a nice one. We seldom get it down here. I've yet to get a diacetyl one. I wonder if it's a problem that came about with the new equipment from a couple years ago?
That would be just about right..

Getting off my Star Trek kick. Moving back to Star Wars again, starting with IV and this nice Bud.
20190109_191937.jpeg

Latest posts

Back