What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0001.JPG

Holy wah that’s big! My biggest has been 28lb for a 5.5 gallon into the fermenter. Came out to 13.3%

View attachment 591826

View attachment 591824
Hot damn! That was probably really tasty.

My last big stout I dosed with extract, took a freebie RIS extract kit and used it as a boost. I'm having propane issues. One tank froze my regulator the other won't dispense and it's brand new
20181007_194632.jpeg

You’re really living it up with the wife and kid gone!
Ah yeah!

1) My wife would have killed me if was on my phone this much with her here.

2) My son would be mostly unphased as long as I feed him, he'd love unlimited electronics, but he'd be a beast when it's bed time. All wired, unable to sleep, and a chatterbox.

My last big stout I dosed with extract, took a freebie RIS extract kit and used it as a boost. I'm having propane issues. One tank froze my regulator the other won't dispense and it's brand newView attachment 591830

It is tasty, brewed it a year ago and still have at least 3/4 of the batch. Unfortunately the yeast ere done after I let it age a while in secondary and it did not carb up

My last big stout I dosed with extract, took a freebie RIS extract kit and used it as a boost. I'm having propane issues. One tank froze my regulator the other won't dispense and it's brand newView attachment 591830
Might be the OPD valve. have the same problem with one of my tanks as well.

Back