What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2623.JPG

Thanks @Scturo!

Any guess on the bean? What profile were you looking for with the roast? What changes will you make if you still have more?
Not a clue other than they smell fantastic in the bag! Almost smells as if they've been soaked in something? Half Pint immediately stuck her head in the bag for a good smell as soon as I opened it and off to the roaster we went. couldn't try a cup this moring, but looking forward to tomorrow morning.

Not a clue other than they smell fantastic in the bag! Almost smells as if they've been soaked in something? Half Pint immediately stuck her head in the bag for a good smell as soon as I opened it and off to the roaster we went. couldn't try a cup this moring, but looking forward to tomorrow morning.

That’s all bean. [emoji16]

All you can drink ABInBev products for 2 hours this afternoon.

IMG_1444.jpg

Didn’t realize they owned spaten. Guzzled an optimator. Someone told me I’d like it if I liked Guinness. Sure buddy.

IMG_1454.jpg

Feeling bloated.

Back