What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3151.jpg

Tailgate toasted.

The Irish Donut was really good. This was also really good. Cracked it, was bringing stuff into the house, and my wife said there was water in the basement. Our sump pump decided it didn't want to move the last 1/4" and turn on so about half of our basement had about an inch of water. FML, I guess it could have been worse as it was only rain water. View attachment 568902
I’m fortunate to have a coworker who goes to Stowe skiing in the winter and hiking and biking the rest of the year to continuously hook me up with Alchemist beers.

I really do not remember much from today, but I have a head pounding headache. Thank God my wife is not going to be home for the next few days... I think I married someone else today, and my neighbor won't even cook for me.
IMG_20180505_141851.jpg

IMG_1525574007.488468.jpg

French farmhouse I helped brew. (Okay I mostly stand around and drink, but I change hoses and set up pumps and stuff too)

Back