What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Monterey?
No, although I do have plans to hit Fieldwork and Alvarado St. in Monterey in a couple weeks.
This was earlier today at the grand opening of Central Coast Brewing's new tasting room in San Luis Obispo. Along with their own beers they had a couple dozen guest taps.
By the way, CCB and Fieldwork collaborated on a neipa back in the fall called Zest Control. It was fantastic.

Ummmm it was graduate recruiting weekend.. And they had beer tubes, sooo two magic hat 9s, a hayburner, blood orange and two flower powers and this now
20180310_181623.jpg

2hoops

No, although I do have plans to hit Fieldwork and Alvarado St. in Monterey in a couple weeks.
This was earlier today at the grand opening of Central Coast Brewing's new tasting room in San Luis Obispo. Along with their own beers they had a couple dozen guest taps.
By the way, CCB and Fieldwork collaborated on a neipa back in the fall called Zest Control. It was fantastic.

Can't claim to have had that one...rarely make it into Monterey except I will head down on Mon or Tue to do some work.

Back