What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Rye Black DIPA hopped with Citra, Mosaic, and Simcoe. 8.5%

Nailed it.

Hope everyone had a great day today

This Seriously Bad Ale. Recipient of the dreaded Christmas beer variety pack that shows up at places like tjmax or Costco. Tasting notes: pours a questionably clear copper color with a complete absence of head. Taste: completely horrible or as the label implies, seriously bad. Perhaps the sugar listed as 3rd ingredient contributes to its fusel filled delivery of off flavors. Can't wait to taste the crystal clear stout

View attachment 1482712901425.jpg

This

image.jpeg

Love Big Bad Baptist and wish I could find this

I got lucky. I just happened to be in the store when they brought this in, drank a dble barrel same night and went back a week later and they still had some. Bbb is the best kept secret in all of bba RIS-ville.

My wife got me some beers from the local Total Wine as stocking stuffers. She isn't as particular about bottling dates as I am...

This Sierra Nevada 2015 Wild Hop beer was packaged about 13 months ago. The label says enjoy within 100 days. This guy is pushing 400 days and if i had to guess it was stored in broad day light for at least 12 of those months. Killer head though.

Just finished a coke. Nightshift yet again. Off tomorrow so the beers will be consumed.

Bleh. I'm trying to find redeeming qualities of this beer and well I can't it's just average

I remember living in Colorado when this beer was all the rage back in 98' and now idk if they changed it somehow but it's the last thing I grab from NB now a days.

I used to LOVE Fat Tire circa ~2000. When i drink it now, it doesn't taste the same. I don't get the bready biscuity flavor anymore. Maybe it's my palette, but for $8-9/6 pack i go elsewhere. Sell it for $6-7 and i'd buy it again though.

I used to LOVE Fat Tire circa ~2000. When i drink it now, it doesn't taste the same. I don't get the bready biscuity flavor anymore. Maybe it's my palette, but for $8-9/6 pack i go elsewhere. Sell it for $6-7 and i'd buy it again though.

Absolutely. My fav beer from them ever was snow day the black IPA man that as a great beer but they released it one year and that was it. I do like accumulation though, nice mosaic hit on that one.

Lately i've been a fan of NB because i can buy a 22oz Rampant IPA for $2.99. Not the best IPA ever, but for 3 bucks its a good value considering its 8.5%.

The only thing I've been pleasantly surprised by was Voodoo Ranger. Sampled that at work. I know they have new releases coming soon so we will see what those are!

Im awake after night shift, time for a coffee and baily's because i dont have the other kind of coffee

Back