What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started with my Deschutes Black Butte Porter clone. :eek:nestar::eek:nestar::eek:nestar::eek:nestar: Getting better with age. Still like it better than the original.

Followed that with a Not Your Father's Vanilla Cream Ale.

:eek:nestar::hs: Ick. Imagine a malt beverage with a healthy dose of vanilla extract. I'm going to assume the clove aftertaste is a feature and not poor rinsing after sanitizing with chlorine.

No photo, but I just finished a drye stout (a little over 10% flaked rye, in lieu of flaked barley, otherwise a garden variety dry Irish stout recipe) off my nitro tap. About to split a Saison Dupont Vielle Provision, and will culture the dregs for a future clone attempt (likely multiple attempts, actually).

How about a SN while watching the youngest play video games

IMG_0517.jpg

First taste of my NEIPA, not bad for 10 days,

Another pour of the MW. Love this beer, and at 19.4%, it's an instant buzz.

Another HB IPA. tried to pour a pint of the coffee raspberry and I think I froze the beer line for that keg.. the line was wrapped up near the freezer portion in the back of my kegerator... set up a new temp controller today so still trying to figure it out.

Coffee. Protein shake. Water and trying to get through my only work day. This week. Taking swmbo to Las Vegas tomorrow to celebrate New Years.

Latest posts

Back