What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah... might give it whirl at some point... just gotta find a pry bar big enough to separate the teenager from the XBox controls.

A Thunderstruck 22oz... kinda strange finish.

How are you not playing 'Thunderstruck' with a beer named Thunderstruck? Turn on Thunderstruck, and every time Brian Johnson yells 'Thunder,' you take a drink.

Way better than Xbox.

have you been pawnched in the berries lately?

Can't wait to drink one of these in 3 weeks after my final review

You forgot to bold the important part.

Dec 1st I have to present in front of my department heads, and they will determine if I get my masters degree at that point. After I'm done presenting, I'm probably drinking one of those. It's not like I'm impatient to open it, but I figured I would celebrate graduating. Speaking of, I need to get back to work on my thesis book

OT: another 9y DIPA
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1447210364.535049.jpg
Doesn't looks as bright when there's no light behind it

my very own hard cider...

20151110_203015.jpg

I spent 30 min looking for jeans and a pair of socks. It's freezing out here.
View attachment 315171

The struggle is real! It's like the dead of winter here right now

View attachment 315176

Another PBR then bed

Since we're measuring weather dicks.

View attachment 315178

Do you even #stoutseason bros?

From 70 to 28. In a day. That's normal.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1447215463.556952.jpg
#rado

It's a tasty one. Why are Winter packs out? Is the rye IPA in yours? Renegade, I think?

No Ruthless. It has the coffee stout, Torpedo, Pale and a white IPA. The white is kind of meh, but then again, I haven't really had one that was awesome.
The pack is called Snow Pack. They had them on sale today for $10. The Mrs bought me 2 of them. :D

Water then bed. Another beerless week, and then all bets off for the weekend and following week. Vacation. Two weekday brews early week and then beach the latter half. Real Ale festival on Saturday. Or judging. Still haven't decided.

Also hopefully internet back up and running tomorrow. New service activates and modem should be here ($25 from Amazon for a simple modem since I've already got a router, not giving Verizon $50 for a crappy gateway).

Back