What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peach Brett homebrew from @finsfan after a run. I only really hated the uphill parts, so that's a plus.
View attachment 315110

Good stuff fins!

If everyone could go ahead and send me their homebrew, that would be great.

Happy to do so. Wish I could run.

A break in the drinking whilst I put the little one to bed.

Just wasn't in the mood for beer, for once.
Considering I have 200 bottles of homemade wine in the basement I decided to conserve some beer.

3rd or 4th pour, lost count

Holy ****.

All grape or some fruits in there?

Getting ready to roll some ceegars
View attachment 315140

Still need.

They had to go all Six Million Dollar Man on me so I could run. I probably shouldn't waste it.

On to @Geoffey's kriek. Great stuff.
View attachment 315141

They are threatening. I had a surgery a few years ago to replace parts of my knee. Managed to run an ultra with a friend while helping him run an ultra.... looooong story. Would have been fine but for a torn ligament in my ankle. Back to 5-6 milers after the PT soon, I hope. Been 4 weeks. Feel (and now am) fat.

What is the fascination with Fallout? Sat here for a bit watching the young'n play it. ehhh? Is this an offical 'Get off my lawn' moment for an IT worker? Like the radio station.

Beer VERY soon.

Still need.

They are threatening. I had a surgery a few years ago to replace parts of my knee. Managed to run an ultra with a friend while helping him run an ultra.... looooong story. Would have been fine but for a torn ligament in my ankle. Back to 5-6 milers after the PT soon, I hope. Been 4 weeks. Feel (and now am) fat.

What is the fascination with Fallout? Sat here for a bit watching the young'n play it. ehhh? Is this an offical 'Get off my lawn' moment for an IT worker? Like the radio station.

Beer VERY soon.

our oldest has been playing Terraria and Minecraft. I want to play Afro Ninja. no dice, daddy.

Well, no cigars tonight. The leaf was too dry and brittle and crumbled to ****. Rehydrating gently so will try again tomorrow. Grabbing another PBR and heading to the porch to set fire to a cigar.

Still need.

Beer VERY soon.

IMO Just another old game riding the wave of my generation still wanting to game.

Second pour of Autumn Maple

our oldest has been playing Terraria and Minecraft. I want to play Afro Ninja. no dice, daddy.

IMO Just another old game riding the wave of my generation still wanting to game.

Second pour of Autumn Maple

Yeah... might give it whirl at some point... just gotta find a pry bar big enough to separate the teenager from the XBox controls.

A Thunderstruck 22oz... kinda strange finish.

Back