What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frame swap. Owner knows it is a waste of money, but he is emotionally attached to a truck that was completely rotted out on the bottom side. Gives me something to do for a few days.

One of my buds is a Toyota tech, he;s been swapping frames on Toyota's dime for quite a while, I don't know what years it affects but I think he might have gotten it done for free.
He's done jobs truck has 200k every thing is wooped, customer doesn't want to spend, just change the frame, that's what he does.
I won't tell anyone:D

One of my buds is a Toyota tech, he;s been swapping frames on Toyota's dime for quite a while, I don't know what years it affects but I think he might have gotten it done for free.
He's done jobs truck has 200k every thing is wooped, customer doesn't want to spend, just change the frame, that's what he does.
I won't tell anyone:D

This thing is 30 years old. My guess is Toyota isn't paying for that!

I have been walking around with a clipboard for too many years. Today wore me out. Goodnight hbt.

Water after getting home after having to make a last minute drive in horrid rain out to West Virginia tonight because the sister in law decided to just drop the bomb last night "hey, we're moving to Colorado Wednesday morning". We knew they were moving, and were supposed to do it months ago, so why all of a sudden a deadline matters is beyond me. My wife is very torn up about it. But at least we got to see them before they f***ed off.

002.JPG

Is it weird that this thread gets more action (and more beer pics) in the early afternoon than at night?

Hmm...

Water after getting home after having to make a last minute drive in horrid rain out to West Virginia tonight because the sister in law decided to just drop the bomb last night "hey, we're moving to Colorado Wednesday morning". We knew they were moving, and were supposed to do it months ago, so why all of a sudden a deadline matters is beyond me. My wife is very torn up about it. But at least we got to see them before they f***ed off.

Well, at least you weren't planning on drinking anyway, right?

Coffee, crappy weather.

Coff.

Re-reading some of yesterday's posts. Seems like I went overboard with some of my comments. :D

Vacation is here.

Surfing will be fun.

at201511_5day.gif

Coffee. Mama Hello is on a plane. She was a super PITA this trip but oddly, I was sad when I came home to an empty quiet house.

Drinking tonight...Mama Hello noted my beer consumption once more. She said I drank every night she was here, I told her it was by design. :D

Back