What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a fiend for ceviche

Ceviche is great, yes.... From reputable places. I have eaten ill advised ceviche from some very, very sketchy places in Caribbean countries. <looking at you Panama and PR>

Look who has a chubby! A good one at that.

Back for the passion fruit wheat. Apparently the mango cider was the brewer's private stash, and wasn't supposed to be shared. Oopsie. Had a pale that might as well been an IPA too. Soon to the hotel for packing - 0345 for a 0655 flight will suck. Hey.... Plenty of time to sleep on a 23 hour trip.

Attachments

• 1442555857125.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 35
If you are not going to drink the one with a t, send it to me. Hahahahaha.

I made friends at the hotel tonight. The hotel is out of beer.

Sacrilege. Debating hanging at the brew pub for a while and meeting the Brewer, or going to the hotel for free macro swill.

Have to spend money for the former.

As well you should. It brought me to a new level of consciousness.... Mostly in the form of being able to feel the earths rotation. Taste amazing too.

Booo...
Mostly have it one more due to the fact the free stuff wouldn't start flowing for an hour. Hour up.

Awake people at the hotel now consist of myself, the night clerk, and the local cop hitting on the night clerk. I am the drunk third wheel.

Coffee.

Hate the Broncos. KC was the favored to win, I thought I made it in my survivor pool with a minute left. Bummed I'm out so soon. :(

This day is off to a poor start at work.

Coffee.

Hate the Broncos. KC was the favored to win, I thought I made it in my survivor pool with a minute left. Bummed I'm out so soon. :(

This day is off to a poor start at work.

Oh no! I'd never bet against Peyton and his magical forehead. I've got New Orleans this week.. little worrisome.

No coffee. Dehydrated. Bummed one of my Pirates had his leg destroyed by a dirty Cub yesterday. That **** does not belong in the game.

Oh no! I'd never bet against Peyton and his magical forehead. I've got New Orleans this week.. little worrisome.

No coffee. Dehydrated. Bummed one of my Pirates had his leg destroyed by a dirty Cub yesterday. That **** does not belong in the game.

I saw it, do you think it was deliberate? I don't.

Coke zero.

No beer for me last night, I was playing with power tools and built this. Wife's grandfather made the top. This was v1.0, v2.0 will have a front, sides, and shelving. I'm thinking steel or copper roof panels but open to suggestions.

Had to get done, ppl will be here tonight for a birthday party and the Noles game of all things on a Friday night.

View attachment 1442581380962.jpg

I'll be brewing tomorrow too. 10 gal of Saison, half 'regular,' half dry hopped to funk.

Brewing tonight. Funky saison. Crooked Stave dregs and some from Bucknuts in tonight to get things started, then WLP670 tomorrow. I told SWMBO I was going to brew tonight after the kid goes to bed she said that was fine since she was going to take 2 hours to shave her legs. Pregnancy is a *****.

Oh yeah, coffee.

Nicely done. Can we get a pic of the table top?

I never met her grandfather, since I've only known my wife for three and a half years, but I think it was built in the early 2000s? Just judging by the color of the wood underneath. Pretty cool that back then there's craft and macro caps alike.

View attachment 1442583363535.jpg

wanna go do karate in the garage?

Do+you+want+to+go+do+karate+in+the+garage+_efb159323539b8433cd07a85d29b27f9.gif

Back