What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wee Heavy.

20150821_220203[1].jpg

Looks good. Starting to get hungry again haha.

Need what? The hb, the fireplace, or a railroad torch?

Primarily the fireplace, but, yes?

Pour of rice wine, sometimes I forget how good this stuff is!
Night cap. Work tomorrow. View attachment 298076

I haven't been brave enough to pull the trigger on making sake. Should probably do so soon.

Smelling like a safety meeting around here at the moment.

More Pliny clone. My brother is at RR currently. Hopefully I wont kill the 2nd keg before he gets back so I can taste the two side by side. He claims it is pretty close, so I am anxious.

It's easy, Can you cook rice and have patience? If you want some starter balls PM me.

I'll take your balls.

@remmy I'm sorry about your friends' loss.

Dangnabbit... you beat me to a ballz joke.

Yes, I will take and bask in the glory of your balls. No real local supply of koji.

More safety meeting, and bed in a couple. Early flight to a hurricane laden (no pun intended) island.

Dangnabbit... you beat me to a ballz joke.

Yes, I will take and bask in the glory of your balls. No real local supply of koji.

More safety meeting, and bed in a couple. Early flight to a hurricane laden (no pun intended) island.

Yeah but the mere fact that I'm female may be the reason he sends me his balls first. You know, because of my gentle touch and all.

Back