What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flocking pissed, I have a pet store in the neighborhood and there is a woman that walks the dogs, I'm out with mine, I see her and have mine sit, she has a black Sheppard off the leash, it sees mine ,breaks and attacks, mines on a harness, so I pick him up to prevent him from escalating it but he gets the wounds.
I had him looked at, mostly flesh wounds but he'll probably need to go to the vet, he's due so they can pay the office visit.
I heard a while back this same lady had a customers dog off the leash and it got hit by a car and killed.
The say they will pay the bills, we'll see:mad:
Trying to kill the Hefe! Work in the morning, FML!
Imagine what it looks like:D

That is completely irresponsible of her. That can easily be grounds to have the dog destroyed too. Holy yours is okay. May want to file a complaint with the police about her being this stupid. Also complain to the pet store. No oxygen waster like her should be in charge of other peoples dogs if she has this record.

Colettte is kind of spicy.

that B! She said I was the only one in her life. She gets around.

Sure does. Went to bed a little less angry. Woke up together at like 4 AM and cried it out. We all set.

Making a ridiculous shopping list right now. Shovel, taro, duct tape, lighter fluid...

Need a roll of carpet and a pickup? Maybe a bag of quick lime or two?

That is completely irresponsible of her. That can easily be grounds to have the dog destroyed too. Holy yours is okay. May want to file a complaint with the police about her being this stupid. Also complain to the pet store. No oxygen waster like her should be in charge of other peoples dogs if she has this record.

I'm pretty sure there will be a vet visit in the morning:mad:
Already talked to the store and will probable will be again.

At least fans of bottom dwellers expect disappointment, which takes more than I could care to muster admittedly. People from Buffalo are a special kind of loyal. The agony is supporting the team that's just good enough to make you hopeful but then fails spectacularly every time. Which seems to be every team I follow.

My Amber followed by my IIPA.

I'm a Broncos fan (born in Denver). I always expect disappointment. I know this agony you speak of too well

About a month and a half old. Could be a bit fresher but decent enough for what it is.

Nightcap. Starting drinking early in the AM tomorrow.

20150807_231815[1].jpg

Baraboo. Fireworks blueberry ale. Not bad, mother slackers. Thumbs sideways. One up on yo ass maybe ass well. Now. Houbout some grillcheeze?

Monster. Driving to my parents house and been up since 4 am. Only another 1.5 hours. We're taking a break to give the kid his bottle. Hope my parents have plenty of beer in the house!

Making coffee. 10 minutes until I get to start annoying you lot every Saturday or occasional Sunday morning or sporadic Monday afternoon :rockin:

COME ON YOU SPURS

Coffee, making sausage gravy while the wife sleeps. I fell asleep half way through an 18 dollar bomber last night. Pretty sure the mrs took care of it for me. Teamwork.

Coffee is brewing. Son will only sleep if being held, needless to say, it was a long night. Need caffeine and alcohol, luckily my mom has a bomber of my coffee stout still, 3 months after I gave it to her. I think it's only fair if it's returned to it's rightful owner ;)

At the movies, mission impossible. Should be a good time, first time I've been with justly the wife to see a movie since star trek into darkness lol

Back