What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Obama's successor should take his/her cue from Obama and blame their predecessor for his/her failings for 6 years and if that doesn't work distract people by blaming whitey.

Sad thing is, it works.

No joke! I was going to blame Obama, but then realized it's you I should be blaming!! I haven't slipped and fallen like that in a really long time and it just so happens I do in the same week you break a toe. Coincidence?

i fell at work last night on a wet floor that had been waxed the night before. I was running way behind because a stupid mandated total evacuarion drill and was rushing around trying to catch up. How is that NOT Obama's fault?

Coca cola.
Finally home and surveying the extent of the damage on my body from falling this morning. Slipped on some wet steps at my second stop of the day and banged myself up pretty good. Needless to say, the day went to crap from that point on. Luckily, nothing feels broken, so at least that's good. Popping some pain meds and beer or something stronger to come soon.

you need a beer. Should of quit for the day and went to Petrol

you need a beer. Should of quit for the day and went to Petrol

That's another thing that sucks. I planned on going to petrol today, but after falling, my plans for the day changed because I didn't feel like driving anymore so I worked as long as I could and just came home. Then I see on twitter earlier that they released bottles of Parabola....when I would've been there! Oh well, wasn't meant to be I guess.

Water.

Crappy and stressful week. But I'm out of here (will be back to work on Sunday morning...big suck) but I'm drinking a few beers tonight.

i fell at work last night on a wet floor that had been waxed the night before. I was running way behind because a stupid mandated total evacuarion drill and was rushing around trying to catch up. How is that NOT Obama's fault?

I don't see how it couldn't be.

My wife, ever the little minx, loved to wax the floor in the front hall in winter, & stand back & wait for the show. I'd go zzzzziiip, right toward the patio door on the back of the house. Kinda like loony toons...

My wife, ever the little minx, loved to wax the floor in the front hall in winter, & stand back & wait for the show. I'd go zzzzziiip, right toward the patio door on the back of the house. Kinda like loony toons...

"loved to wax the floor in the front hall in winter..." My mind went to the wrong place on that one..

Brugge Madeline La Framboise. Yep, hit the guest tap. I don't know what a Flanders brown is supposed to taste like, but I sure as hell like this one. Taste like a chocolate covered raspberry.

As I will be near Brugge tomorrow, I may have to pay them a visit.

This trip was the straw that broke the camels back going to have to find a bigger box for Mark's shipment.

More important news. I have lots of cow

I think Obama's successor should take his/her cue from Obama and blame their predecessor for his/her failings for 6 years and if that doesn't work distract people by blaming whitey.

I dunno.. Didnt work too well in Black Sheep

Just had a pour of my second keg of HB IPA. First has become dead-ed. Now to root through whatall other beers I have in the house and see what I can find. Maybe check my 'cellar'

Last edited by a moderator:
I got caught going through the line twice with their two case limit. Moral of the story pay cash and tip well. My backseat is loaded

Latest posts

Back