What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a galaxy the IPA, had a 750 of my peach Brett golden strong. Now another galaxy rye
View attachment 281237

You ever have Kuhnhenn DRIPA? There's a reason I wanted to wait until Mark was in town before sending your package out. One trip to the brewery and no stale beer. I'll try to get to Warren next week. You won't be disappointed, my friend.

I didn't get specific, but yeah, it's rebranded and has a different label now. Hopefully different recipe, too.

I'm an auditor, you can't get that past me!

That was the first brett beer I ever had and I liked it a lot. Maybe I had a simple palate then? I should try it again.

this from sompls
100_2363.jpg

this is excellent. i'm off till next thursday, so now i can get to some more beer.

I'm an auditor, you can't get that past me!

That was the first brett beer I ever had and I liked it a lot. Maybe I had a simple palate then? I should try it again.

With all the tasting notes and ratings online, I'm assuming this had to be a bad batch. Almost two years old and absolutely no detectable Brett or Belgian yeast character whatsoever in a beer that's labeled as a Belgian style beer with brettanomyces. It's oddly sweet too. After this much time, it should be fairly dry if it was in fact finished with Brett. Unless everyone is lying about how much they like it, it has to be a bad batch.

Water.

Show of hands. Anyone else had Pinterest projects take over their house???? Or is it just me. By take over I mean swmbo finds them, husband makes them.

How do you like that meter? Been wanting one but haven't pulled the trigger.
Rye saisonView attachment 281240

I love it. Pretty accurate and not hard to take care of. I really never store it in fluid and i havent broken it yet haha

i brewed that with finsfan in mind...glad you like it. and yes i'm havin a beer!!

Very excited for the beer and the yeast. Thanks again man. That ebc 001 i got from you awhile back is incredible. I mixed it with ecy05 and its very similar to crooked stave beers.

Friend is wasted of homebrew. I'm two beers out from being wasted on homebrew. Stupid keg is broken. It should be kicked by now.

Earlier: my first homebrewed wheat beer and my slightly modified version of the Cooper's Hop Gobbler recipe

Now: KingBrianI's Common Room ESB. Only 2 bottles left now :(. I'll make it again but it won't be for a while since I want to do a blonde ale and an oatmeal stout for my next couple of batches and I'll need to do another mist wine kit soon.

Latest posts

Back