What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only slores worry about their tan lines.

ghostbust.174c.gif

When MILFs take their tops off at the lake. Only slores worry about their tan lines. Enjoying my Friday, though. Can't complain.

Now this on the dock.
View attachment 281166

Then, during the Third Reconciliation of the Last of the Meketrex Supplicants, they chose a new form for him, that of a giant Sloar! Many Shubs and Zulls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of a Sloar that day, I can tell you!"

Then, during the Third Reconciliation of the Last of the Meketrex Supplicants, they chose a new form for him, that of a giant Sloar! Many Shubs and Zulls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of a Sloar that day, I can tell you!"

I beat you to it, once again. Learn to troll noob...

Or get a job that doesn't have enough challenging work to keep you busy.

10 minutes to go and boss just asked me to do some work that'll take a good 45 minutes. Went to start it and his boss never did what was necessary for me to do my job. WTF. Looks like it'll have to wait until Monday.

Finally back from lunch. Had Central Waters Hop Rise on nitro, Lagunitas IPA and Grand Teton Lost Continent.

**** all that noise though. Back on the good ****.

0529051435.jpg

I feel like I am either failing at making a point at work or everyone is just thinking they're going to do their own thing. Well kudos to them because the more they **** around the longer it takes me to write "I approve" in an email. They can whine all they want until they figure their **** out.

/rant

Coke.

Coca cola.
Finally home and surveying the extent of the damage on my body from falling this morning. Slipped on some wet steps at my second stop of the day and banged myself up pretty good. Needless to say, the day went to crap from that point on. Luckily, nothing feels broken, so at least that's good. Popping some pain meds and beer or something stronger to come soon.

how was the lost continent?

It was ok... I expected more out of it, but it was just a little too strong on the malt for me, it needed more hops to balance it out and they just weren't there. Kind of muddled and not really bright at all. I questioned the freshness but didn't bother to ask.

Eta: I love their Pursuit of Hoppiness when that's fresh but degrades quickly. This might be the case with the lost continent.

Coca cola.
Finally home and surveying the extent of the damage on my body from falling this morning. Slipped on some wet steps at my second stop of the day and banged myself up pretty good. Needless to say, the day went to crap from that point on. Luckily, nothing feels broken, so at least that's good. Popping some pain meds and beer or something stronger to come soon.

Stop trying to be like me! :p

Hope you feel better!

@mattmmille , thanks for the well wishes. Just saw it when I went on my laptop. I have been mostly on mobile.

Water, back to the clinic. Been there 3 out of 4 business days this week. I should have a parking space by now. Time to start the allergy shots.

Coca cola.

Hope you recover quickly ... you've been out of action too long as it is.

Hey! That's a nice glass.

I have been looking at the Spieglau Wheat Beer glasses designed with Bell's...

Might have to do it but I don't need 4 of them.

You could always offload a couple via the bMAW? ;)

One more water to get this day and week in the review mirror...

It was ok... I expected more out of it, but it was just a little too strong on the malt for me, it needed more hops to balance it out and they just weren't there. Kind of muddled and not really bright at all. I questioned the freshness but didn't bother to ask.

Eta: I love their Pursuit of Hoppiness when that's fresh but degrades quickly. This might be the case with the lost continent.

I agree on the pursuit of hoppiness. Old Faithful Ale is also a favorite of mine. I get a strong mineral almost metallic taste in all of their brews. I wonder what causes it. I don't dislike it I actually kind of enjoy it.

Stop trying to be like me! :p

Hope you feel better!

No joke! I was going to blame Obama, but then realized it's you I should be blaming!! I haven't slipped and fallen like that in a really long time and it just so happens I do in the same week you break a toe. Coincidence?

Hope you recover quickly ... you've been out of action too long as it is.

Thanks, man. It seems like it's always one thing after another. But, I'll make it, just bruised, swollen and sore. At least I'm home early on a Friday! For some reason, I had the forethought to move a few bottles from the cellar to the fridge last night. It's almost like I knew I'd be home early and in need of a pick me up.

Latest posts

Back