What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry alchies, I've been slacking on posting. Cliff Notes from the weekend: beer.

Longer version:
From Saturday:
NOLA Irish Channel Stout with Coffee

Karbach BBA Hellfighter

Evil Twin Molotov Lite

NOLA Four Roses Stout

From Sunday:

HB Rye IPA

From tonight:

Went up against Captain McSwingallaroundandhopesomethinglands tonight. I loom like a damn leopard from the neck down... bruises everywhere.

Water.

Salty.

Went up against Captain McSwingallaroundandhopesomethinglands tonight. I loom like a damn leopard from the neck down... bruises everywhere.

Water.

Salty.

Aren't you supposed to block or something? :confused:

Zombie. Watching hockey and heating up a snack. Off tomorrow, so planning out some fishing. :)

5 hours and 100 mosquito bites later brew day is done. 7 gallons of Amarillo/Galaxy/Citra IPA in a fermenter

Aren't you supposed to block or something? :confused:

Zombie. Watching hockey and heating up a snack. Off tomorrow, so planning out some fishing. :)

If it were real life, yes block/dodge or die. Or, strike first.

But there are 4 scoring areas that are protected by armor. The point is to strike or counter strike cleanly, with good power and technique, any of these areas to score a point.

Not flail in all directions and hope you hit something for ten minutes straight. I scored on him over and over but still took shots all over for it.

Of course I'm making it sound much more rigid than it really is.

Post workout beer. I earned this sh**.

20150518_230032[1].jpg

Been sipping my first attempt at a Trappist refectory ale in the vein of Spenser Abbey (but amped up a bit abv- and ibu-wise), using Wyeast 3787.

It...is...wonderful!

And it's totally kicking my ass to bed...

Cheers! :mug:

Drinking absolutely nothing...not even a sip of water. About an hour until the surgery ball starts rolling...waiting and ready to git 'er done!

Back