What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On my 14th or so water of the day. Feels so good to not have a beer...said no one ever.

After 15 years we're still not married. Do I run or do I marry her? It's still up for debate... Tap list wasn't all too impressive, so I'm trying to hold out for some better beers.

Grapefruit Sculpin #2 while finishing up making dinner.

Let's give her the benefit of the doubt. But a stearn talking too is definitely in order.

I will give you points for that being Negra and not especial.
Haven't had one of those probably since the last time I was in Mexico.

What's gross? Wobrien beer choice.
What's grosser then gross? His cooking.
Buuuurn!

Been sitting in the fridge for a year. Got one more to choke down. They're much better at the Mexican restaurant with a lime :)

Actually I think we have the same grill.

Have had it for 7 years, just replaced the guys this spring. Still works.

After 15 years we're still not married. Do I run or do I marry her? It's still up for debate... Tap list wasn't all too impressive, so I'm trying to hold out for some better beers.

Grapefruit Sculpin #2 while finishing up making dinner.

Same here... 2 kids, 16 years this February and no ring.

And now, a Tin Man Overlord. Plays well with the rip jalapeños on my barbacoa taco.

Too lazy for a pic, and nightcap. Trying to cut back, as the pants were tight this morning.

Get your minds out of the gutter!

HB IPA, did a bit of yard work including getting the hops off the ground, I'm so far behind this year but **** it, a couple things left to do before I sit for long so no picture for you!;)

Been sitting in the fridge for a year. Got one more to choke down. They're much better at the Mexican restaurant with a lime :)

Have had it for 7 years, just replaced the guys this spring. Still works.

Built like a tank, love it. Survived my wife's attempt at grilling when the propane line caught fire, this thing is inanimate yet immortal

HB
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1431994508.236638.jpg

Having a beer for my uncle who passed away not long ago (been too many years since I've seen him...I guess I'll just have to live with that...seems like I never really appreciate people, things , etc until they're gone...so listen up all! Enjoy every minute!)
So a pic to share...my uncle is on the right and my dad took the picture. 1960 election when JFK swung through Northern Wisconsin

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1431994779.389532.jpg

One of his fondest memories

Cheers all

Same here... 2 kids, 16 years this February and no ring.

And now, a Tin Man Overlord. Plays well with the rip jalapeños on my barbacoa taco.

Too lazy for a pic, and nightcap. Trying to cut back, as the pants were tight this morning.

Get your minds out of the gutter!

2 kids and it'll be 16 in September. She got the engagement ring like 6+ years ago too. No rush haha.

Just made the kids come with me to the sporting goods place to get my fishing license and some new spinners. I'd say the name of the place, but their heads are already in the gutter. ;)

Now onto my first Opal.

View attachment 1431994761111.jpg

2 kids and it'll be 16 in September. She got the engagement ring like 6+ years ago too. No rush haha.

Just made the kids come with me to the sporting goods place to get my fishing license and some new spinners. I'd say the name of the place, but their heads are already in the gutter. ;)

Now onto my first Opal.

My daughter calls it Richard's.

The boy just threw sand in my beer. Party foul. Downed it.

HB
View attachment 279011

Having a beer for my uncle who passed away not long ago (been too many years since I've seen him...I guess I'll just have to live with that...seems like I never really appreciate people, things , etc until they're gone...so listen up all! Enjoy every minute!)
So a pic to share...my uncle is on the right and my dad took the picture. 1960 election when JFK swung through Northern Wisconsin

View attachment 279015

Cheers all

Sorry for your loss. That pic is awesome!
It would be one of my fondest memories too!

My daughter calls it Richard's.

The boy just threw sand in my beer. Party foul. Downed it.

Hahaha Dick's. :eek: And the sand part sucks. I'd be pissed.

HB
View attachment 279011

View attachment 279015

Cheers all

Amen to that buddy

In the Baltimore area for work - found a great beer store in a local Ferndale area. One of the brews I picked up was a Duck Pin Pale Ale. Very smooth with a solid mouth feel good taste but little aroma. Definitely would not work outside in the early warm spell most of us are feeling but goes down good at 5.5abv. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1431996211.829719.jpg

Fort Meyers to drive the in law's car back to buffalo. Smokey and the bandit style with me in their jaguar and them towing their boat behind me.

Assuming you mean Ft Myers, FL. Tons of great breweries and bottles shops just up the road from there in the Tampa/St Pete area. You did say Smokey and the Bandit Style, I'm sure catching up to the in-laws wouldn't be a problem since they are towing a boat. Hell, you could burn a day and beat them to Buffalo. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1431997329.373533.jpg
Final pour.

Had what I think was my last redacted (thanks Mike). Now on mound builder. My wifi has been crap for a while, no pics for you!

HB
View attachment 279011

View attachment 279015

Cheers all

Cheers to that, man. I think many of us are guilty of that.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1431997873.799013.jpg

To your uncle

Fort Meyers to drive the in law's car back to buffalo. Smokey and the bandit style with me in their jaguar and them towing their boat behind me.

Nice. Bring back beer! ;) Jai Alai
and whatever else Allen says. Oak aged was even better.

Assuming you mean Ft Myers, FL. Tons of great breweries and bottles shops just up the road from there in the Tampa/St Pete area. You did say Smokey and the Bandit Style, I'm sure catching up to the in-laws wouldn't be a problem since they are towing a boat. Hell, you could burn a day and beat them to Buffalo. View attachment 279032
Final pour.

Tell the man what to buy and bring back (for me) :D haha

Second pour of Opal.

Back