What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No whining really. Took it like a champ from the second I walked in. Seriously dreaded the decision to wear denim capris though. I was warmer in those for sure. 4 beers and 6 fills of my 32 oz nalgene bottle...I was okay.

No, you stated it realistically. Wasn't referring to you at all there. I'm talking about the whiny little bitches in my club that either complain the whole time or don't even show up 'because it's too hot'.

No, you stated it realistically. Wasn't referring to you at all there. I'm talking about the whiny little bitches in my club that either complain the whole time or don't even show up 'because it's too hot'.

Sounds like a friendly club!

I want to join so I can have Toby yell at me so I can stand there brewing, drenched in sweat and tears.

A simple strawberry blonde. I brewed it last year and the owners of the brewery had it and liked it. They asked me to brew it this year as one of many small batch releases they're doing.

LC was the first thing to pop in my head. I'm not really aware of many beers that are numbered in a similar fashion.

No whining really. Took it like a champ from the second I walked in. Seriously dreaded the decision to wear denim capris though. I was warmer in those for sure. 4 beers and 6 fills of my 32 oz nalgene bottle...I was okay.

Water. Stressed.

You lost me after 'denim capris'

Sounds like a friendly club!
Mostly, but we will relentlessly give people **** about weird little practices, like the guy who does a 5 step mash on everything because that's how the first beer he learned to make was made.
I want to join so I can have Toby yell at me so I can stand there brewing, drenched in sweat and tears.
You're in. Brew days are the last Sunday of the month.

Mostly, but we will relentlessly give people **** about weird little practices, like the guy who does a 5 step mash on everything because that's how the first beer he learned to make was made.

You're in. Brew days are the last Sunday of the month.

Nice.

Do you guys have room for my Krazy-Straw Aeration Master 5000? Its a lot bigger than the previous build.

Okay, disclosing that I own denim capris may not have been the best idea. I am a middle-aged fat girl and actually the target demographic for such fashion. ;)

Speaking of fat, I'm going to Panda Express.

Okay, disclosing that I own denim capris may not have been the best idea. I am a middle-aged fat girl and actually the target demographic for such fashion. ;)

If they don't brew in capris and croc's, they are missing out on life. I'm with ya gurlfrand.

He kids, you had multiple posts.

I know why he did it, I just didn't know how I did it.

Moar coffee. Find out my company AmEx is frozen because of someone else's massive charge, while out trying to buy a projector bulb. Awesome. No projector for the insurance enrollment meetings. Power point on a TV at the end of the conference table FTFingW.

Catching up on pages of missed posts since I wasn't in the office yesterday to do so...

A good one, but learned my lesson. Buy from Total Wine,10% less than the brewery.

Apfelwein after manhattans...... fml

Done for the night, excuse the typing.

Yes, but at least from the Total Wine I go to (alexandria) you are gambling when it comes to buying IPAs. They still have pumpkin beers from this fall on the shelves. On the plus side you can find GI Sofie/Matilda from last year as well so its not all bad.

I am thinking there are definitely a few "independently wealthy" people on this board.

;)

Some of us just dont have kids and a SWMBO to help us spend all of our money. As for others, there are probably a few judging from the amount of stainless in their equipment.

finally caught up with posts starting at 6:30 this morning. I am a dedicated alchie that doesnt post his beers often enough. Water, trying to maintain sanity at work. Not working. Need much beer.

A simple strawberry blonde. I brewed it last year and the owners of the brewery had it and liked it. They asked me to brew it this year as one of many small batch releases they're doing.

Which brewery? I think that'd be pretty neat to go into a brewery & have a beer brewed by someone I only know from a home-brew website.

Coffee. Hungry, but lunch isn't for another 1.5 hours, time to steal a peach from one of these orchards I keep driving by.

Which brewery? I think that'd be pretty neat to go into a brewery & have a beer brewed by someone I only know from a home-brew website.

My beer will be tapped at Raleigh Brewing May 30th for a charity, you donate whatever you want per pint. This beer I brewed yesterday was done at Double Barley. I think it'll be tapped in about 3 weeks. They may say 2...I have to ask.

Cherry coke. Panda Express was delicious.

My beer will be tapped at Raleigh Brewing May 30th for a charity, you donate whatever you want per pint. This beer I brewed yesterday was done at Double Barley. I think it'll be tapped in about 3 weeks. They may say 2...I have to ask.

Cherry coke. Panda Express was delicious.

That's great - thanks for the info! I will try my best to get out there and donate some $ for a pint.

Need that mug!!

Hmmm ... this is rarer than the snorkel so I don't know.

This year is Boba Fett and Han Solo in carbonite for the bucket. They have a different set every year.

nerds-are-everywhere.jpeg

wth lol that seems cruel. Waiting for an update. We drinking for you or just because.
Either way, I'm getting loaded

Somewhat celebratory in nature, but with a huge dose of anxiety. Our daughter really could use a sibling though.

Twin daughters most likely. Congrats, and good luck.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFEzW1Z6TRM[/ame]

Back