What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coke. Awesome brew day. I did BIAB and was done in 4.5 hours. Of course having initial strike water come out of the hose at 150F helps with time too.

Pretty tired so I'm of course going to go out and drink more. :D

I ended up getting an ounce of Falconer's Flight. I have heard good things about this hop, and have never had a beer that was brewed with them. so to change t up:

Challenger
Centennial
Falconer's Flight.

Love it... Sounds perfect. Used Falconer's 7C's in a blonde and it was awesome.

Edit: Red

Sprite. Hop stand underway. I'll let it ride and transfer and pitch tonight before bed. Good brew day. Didn't get a preboil gravity. Shouldn't be way off, but I'd like to know. Post boil is chilling now.

Wife just asked to shotgun a beer. I said the only reason in the world not to, is the end of the night.
A few weekends ago she did a topless beer bong. Greatest thing ever and yes we are still in college. On the weekends.

Maybe the wrong thread, but confession time:

In my 40+ years, I have never shotgunned a beer, or done a beer-bong.

:eek:

To keep the thread theme alive: drinking water now, looking at picking up some DirtWolf later. I also am thinking about sneaking a 1-week bottled HB later, just to see...

HB BB Esb, I was just edging and my wed eater locked up, I was just talking the other day about how good it has been. I guess I am off to Lowe's to pick up a Husqua.

Wife just asked to shotgun a beer. I said the only reason in the world not to, is the end of the night.
A few weekends ago she did a topless beer bong. Greatest thing ever and yes we are still in college. On the weekends.

How does that go? Pics or it didn't happen?

Nothin yet.

If I died today, I'd be happy. Such a fantastic ****ing day.

Back