What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damnit, was hoping you would open that one as a nightcap. Some of us have had issues with being drunk and opening a peoples can.

Awesome beer. Awesome can. I've only had a handful of beers in these types of cans. I prefer these.

About to have another before my pops gets here with everyone else. Haven't seen him in a while. Setting-up the grill instead of the smoker.

Made my first run with my pump in a box, I think I'm going to like it! need to figure out how to fully integrate into my process.
Thinking about another beer.

Managed to find someone to work! Came home and got two batches kegged, one seriously overdue. Hope a two month primary is ok if the last three weeks are in a fridge. Now it is time to shower up and head to Indy for the part time job.

Hit up Keuka Brewing and Climbing Bines! Met the guys from Keuka at TapNY. They were awesome.

Red.

I've been to keuka last two times I was here, very unwelcoming place when I was there. Think bines is next lake over. Horrible reception here.

I've been to keuka last two times I was here, very unwelcoming place when I was there. Think bines is next lake over. Horrible reception here.

Well that sucks. The brewer was very friendly. Bines is between Keuka and Seneca on the north side. Such a beautiful area. SWMBO's family is in Elmira/Horseheads so we're up there all of the time. Two Goats is the place to go! East side of Seneca.

Well that sucks. The brewer was very friendly. Bines is between Keuka and Seneca on the north side. Such a beautiful area. SWMBO's family is in Elmira/Horseheads so we're up there all of the time. Two Goats is the place to go! East side of Seneca.

Water while PicoBrewing. Just grilled a burger. Now to take the dogs for a walk. Waiting to hear back on getting my car back from the shop before moving to beer.

Edit- just heard. Still gonna walk the dogs.

I agree with others about moving Citra to a flamout or whirlpool. I also created a citrus type beer with Centennial at 30min, citra at 5 and whirlpool along with mosaic and simcoe. But hops are about double your amount. Leaving out the 60min addition lessens harsh bitter flavor that can take away from great flavor/aroma late addition hops add. I would say go for it! Looks like it'll be a very drinkable beer.

I ended up getting an ounce of Falconer's Flight. I have heard good things about this hop, and have never had a beer that was brewed with them. so to change t up:

Challenger
Centennial
Falconer's Flight.

Back