What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, I don't understand Yankee hate and Jeter and Granderson are two of my all time favorite baseball players (both with Michigan ties - I saw Jeter play HS baseball when he was in Kalamazoo and I lived there, and Granderson was my favorite Tiger for a few years).

Haters' gonna hate. I have never been a big Jeter fan. My favorite Yankee of all-time is Donnie Baseball. Loved walking to The Stadium to see him even though the Yanks sucked majorly at that time.

I grew up in the Bronx. Being a Yankee fan is standard.

Haters' gonna hate. I have never been a big Jeter fan. My favorite Yankee of all-time is Donnie Baseball. Loved walking to The Stadium to see him even though the Yanks sucked majorly at that time.

I hate the Yanks, but adore Mattingly. Always have. The Yankees hate came late for me, after they booted the Rangers from the playoffs for like a decade straight.

Actually, I don't understand Yankee hate and Jeter and Granderson are two of my all time favorite baseball players (both with Michigan ties - I saw Jeter play HS baseball when he was in Kalamazoo and I lived there, and Granderson was my favorite Tiger for a few years).

I hate the fact that they buy championships rather than build them. Which makes it so much more enjoyable when they lose.

And sadly that is how things are these days. If any sport needs a salary cap it's baseball. But I doubt we will ever see it happen.

And nothing against Jeter. He is up there with Chipper Jones in my book (I'm a lifetime Braves fan after their years on TBS).

Also loved Mattingly.

I hate the fact that they buy championships rather than build them. Which makes it so much more enjoyable when they lose.

And sadly that is how things are these days. If any sport needs a salary cap it's baseball. But I doubt we will ever see it happen.

And nothing against Jeter. He is up there with Chipper Jones in my book (I'm a lifetime Braves fan after their years on TBS).

And Jeter goes against the "buying championships" thing. Dude grew up in the system. Was drafted right out of HS by the Yankees and never played anywhere else.

I like baseball the way it is. Any attempts to change the rules pisses me off. I am hating that the NL is saying the DH is coming...

*cough* Chelsea *cough*

It's not just baseball.

Drinking water. Let's Go Caps!

Let's not forget the Yanks just made the Tigers their bitches this week. We won't make the playoffs and the Tigers will win the World Series. But that doesn't matter this week.

And Tanaka is still lying about his arm. I don't care how good his last two performances have been.

Water with leftovers. Feel fat.

Beer from some crazy bee guy. Damn is this good.

Second pour. Had I bought this **** at the local store, I'd be back there tomorrow for another bomber...no joke, Mark. And I don't even normally consider this style "my thing".

Glad you liked it - and the style. That was my third batch and almost three years of aging have really made it nice. I have one left for Memorial Day weekend. Water now, bed very soon.

Glad you liked it - and the style. That was my third batch and almost three years of aging have really made it nice. I have one left for Memorial Day weekend. Water now, bed very soon.

It was great. I've had the style before but always thought they were too banana tasting. This was much better. The wife even liked it, and she'd not much of a craft beer drinker.

And Jeter goes against the "buying championships" thing. Dude grew up in the system. Was drafted right out of HS by the Yankees and never played anywhere else.

I like baseball the way it is. Any attempts to change the rules pisses me off. I am hating that the NL is saying the DH is coming...

Exception to the rule.

Embrace the change. I'm not a fan of the DL either, but honestly shortening the season by 25 games would do wonders to increase fan interest.

First coffee post was the one up side of the night. Two new projects, two people called off, and one got picked up on a warrant on his lunch break. At least the sheriff let him call me so I knew to come back in. Doing surprisingly well as I enter my 24th hour on the clock.

and how you feeling now? when I have the sleep deprivation, I get all twitchy and paranoid.

Latest posts

Back