What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mcbaumannerb Pumpkin BEEst vanilla pumpkin porter. Great job! The sweet potatoes and butternut squashy stand out. The spices are spot on. Not too much just enough. Slightly over carbonated or maybe a bad pour on my half. I will side with bad pour. Nice Wax job.

View attachment 250242

Glad you enjoyed it. It did end up a bit overcarbed so don't blame your pour.

Coke with dinner. I fixed my motorcycle and it's running well. Too bad I couldn't get it fixed yesterday so I could ride it today. Pretty stoked nonetheless.

I am pretty sure they would cost more to ship than they cost but if you want to spare everyone else from them I think we could figure something out. We have to let fins get one though, I will glue a Pliny label to the bottle.

I think Wes called them first, I will let him have them as a sign of respect. :D

Over hyped west coast ipa!

Says the guy from VT hahahahahahahahaha classic. :rockin:

Having @nukebrewer s flanders.

Nice tartness that over power. There is a bready after taste that i get in mine sometimes. I dont know where it is coming from. Over all very nice.

I get that same breadiness! Love that beer, though!

I hadn't heard of that before. F***ing riot.

I'm drinking a clone of one of Remmy's beers. 70% rubbing alcohol, 30% Listerine. Did I get it right? That there's a man's beer.

Last edited by a moderator:
You drunks have been busy today, Ordered a pair of tires for my truck, I've had three flats since I had it, all non repairable.
They don't make the tire anymore so I have a mismatched set but hopefully it's getting traded in in the spring so flock it!
Mosaic IPA

IMG_5677.jpg

I think you and I could do some barrel aged beer trading. 4-1 sound like a good ratio? I would offer 5-1 but think you would agree that fins needs the experience.

I'd like to think this beer is what Labatt would've brewed....if they didn't suck. :D
And yes, Fins definitely needs at least one of those Labatts. Probably better than what he normally drinks. ;)

Love it man, much respect. Won a pinewood derby as a child with my fathers help. One of my most cherished memories.

More ST 2x ipa

Son decided on a truck this year. This is gonna be such a pain. Cut out parts and need to glue parts back on. At least all of my fingers are still attached after using the saw :D

Yep! Provided you don't do anything silly like sticking it in a freezer. Or pour MGD into it? ;)

I don't think so. I believe that sat back, laughed and started charging two to three times as much for their whiskey when people from the states came over to drink.

We get our kits a tomorrow's pack meeting. Should be something to do this weekend.

Water while I ponder a nap in my chair.

My kid always has to do the most complicated design. He's so ambitious, but my skills are definitely lacking hahaha
Being so close to Canada, I've heard stories of the bootlegging across the Niagara river. One of my clients who dives found a bottle from the prohibition era on the bottom of the river. Cool stuff.

Cherry wheat.

I'd like to think this beer is what Labatt would've brewed....if they didn't suck. :D
And yes, Fins definitely needs at least one of those Labatts. Probably better than what he normally drinks. ;)

Ya hear that Ryan, one of these nasty little bottles is coming your way. Lol.

I drank a lot of labatt's in college. Five dollar pitcher with a take home shaker pint glass. At least three every Thursday. That was better beer.

Latest posts

Back