What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's a good thing my Darwin style basement is far away from your house. I'd just eat the bullets like tossing popcorn in the air, but whatever helps you sleep at night.:pipe:

If bullets don't work my arms would. :D

Need to pour a water real quick. I've been buzzed for hours and need to make an attempt
To prep
For bre w day

One of them busted you being creepy

Ass is like ranch dressing. Goes good with everything.

She doesn't seem too thrilled with what's going on there. ;)

I think it was the jolly pumpkin bam noire.

Dat muffin top, though. :D :D :D

Yall doubt my picture taking skills she never knew she was the subject of a HBT thread. Jolly pumpkin was the elephant in the pic it's skunky. And yes ass and ranch go hand in hand. Plus I like my women like I like my chicken with a little bit of fat on the end.

Stout hydro sample. Still taste thin but the green is gone. 1.030 fg bugs the hell out of me but it doesn't taste sweet, it actually taste pretty good. I think it is going to secondary with coffee, chocolate, vanilla, and bourbon with some oak. Hell, I could mix all that with water and I would like it.

what the floccin' flocc? it's my Friday and y'all are being way too quiet.

Every day is my Friday, mofo.

Yall doubt my picture taking skills she never knew she was the subject of a HBT thread. Jolly pumpkin was the elephant in the pic it's skunky. And yes ass and ranch go hand in hand. Plus I like my women like I like my chicken with a little bit of fat on the end.

Nice pic. But I disagree. I like my women with a big rump but a fit body. Not going pork belly style on the females. SWMBO better not ever slack. :D Like Snoop said on his first album, it's like 7-up, I never have and never will.

I am having a water in bed while watching the halftime show for NCAA bball. I am smacked.

My Quad on cherries. Heads gone now as I dump a gravity sample of a breakfast stout on my keyboard, FML
Drybeaned the stout, bottled and started a batch of bouch and something else I forget. Feeling a bit Remmyed:D

image.jpg

Tonight's dead soldiers.

I hadn't had the JW Lees Calvados Cask one before, and I was quite underwhelmed. Nowhere near as awesome as the Port and Sherry cask editions.

20141218_212523[1].jpg

Although slightly over carbed, I cannot believe how incredible this is. Recipe? @disturbdchemist
View attachment 242756

Which one is that? Lol Probably still shaken up from the trip. Glad you are enjoying it! Once i know what it is ill get you the recipe. I think i know which one that is. It was filled from a keg if im right

Homebrew blue moon clone attempt while watching Ghost Adventures(after 2 homebrew dunkelweizens, and an semi-green homebrew ESB). Gotta armor myself for my family Christmas this weekend. Armor = 3 6packs of homebrew.

image.jpg

Back