What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's official, my first unintentional infection, happened sometime after adding soaked oak cubes, tastes great so i kegged it adding a big belt of Jim Beam, wanted to age some but now it's a drinker.
Burnt my wrist trying to kill the infection in the fermentor, I was racking cause this was the only bucket that is big enough for todays brew and I didn't want to put something with a **** load of chocolate in a carboy, taking my chances.
Drinking this,meh
well that sucks Chef. Any idea how long these bugs live on hard dry surfaces?

Ahhhh.....home. Coke Zero. Going to look for our first fake Christmas tree. Our oldest, who never would let us even THINK about one before, just bought one. Perspective changes when you have to do it yourself!

View attachment 239085

Almost done with this growler of finback brewing' smoke detection. An excellent smoked english mild. Really a great beer.

This stogie blends well. Cheers!

Nice to see you around these parts. Drinking water. . Waiting fir beer till my team plays the donkeys tonight. I may have to chill this growler of sour

Attachments

• IMG_5315.jpg
    IMG_5315.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 66
I have a. Cold and still drinking like a fish.

2 tbsp of DayQuiol. Fml

Hb zombie dust. Almost time for some medium rare roast beef, gravy, and mashed potatoes. Yummmm.
And I got almost all of the laundry done today (6 loads). I better get some grilled cheese tonight. :D

It's a fine morning for a coffee beer. Likely need to pace myself. Since my grandfather passed there is an expectation for sobriety at family functions. My sis and I are trying to undo it but moms are moms.

Sorry to hear about your grandpa.

View attachment 239064

Sis, dad, and swmbo called it a dumper. Wow.

So more for you, right? Win! :mug:

God damnit. I hate being buzzed.

View attachment 239088

Then that water will help. :fro:

Back