What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, this is an amazing beer. I believe its kicked La Folie out if my top sour spot.

1414204488993.jpg

If this ****ing owl doesn't shut the **** up, I'm going to find it and shoot it.

Wow, this is an amazing beer. I believe its kicked La Folie out if my top sour spot.

Good to hear. I have a couple of those in the cellar. Maybe I need to move one into the fridge.

Even with the outside temp down to 51, my mash has stayed steady over the last 50 minutes. Gott love Igloo coolers!

So many beers tonight. Highlight was the heady i brought but so many good home brews. And this handy taster glass that just came in.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414205285.056861.jpg

Probably. But I'm 2 trades behind today. Allen and mhurst are waiting on me. Beer is bought,I just need to pack and ship. I'm a total dickwad.

Four pints of my India red ale. It's decent. Someone should come drink with me.

If you get caught up and want a glass let me know, no pressure:D

IMG_4979.jpg

Yes! This! I thought last year's sucked and this year it's back on track. The mid palate and finish kick ass. Still love this beer. The bottle says packaged a month a go, but first I have seen it? Anyone know when this hit shelves?

1414206386509.jpg

Probably. But I'm 2 trades behind today. Allen and mhurst are waiting on me. Beer is bought,I just need to pack and ship. I'm a total dickwad.

Four pints of my India red ale. It's decent. Someone should come drink with me.

Don't beat yourself up, pull yourself together and ship me my beer :D.
I'm not waiting on you, I can get drunk on my own beer...

HB rye saison
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414206566.772828.jpg

Shared a pitcher of S.A. Oktoberfest at my son's bowling party, got home and cracked a Bengali. Son kept hacking up a lung so took the birthday boy to an immediate care place, and now drinking another Bengali.

1414206630608.jpg

1414206659295.jpg

Btw, if anyone is thinking about buying a Barely Crusher, I mean Barley Crusher, don't do it! The thing gets clogged constantly and has to be taken apart and cleaned. Fought it for an hour and a half tonight.

Shared a pitcher of S.A. Oktoberfest at my son's bowling party, got home and cracked a Bengali. Son kept hacking up a lung so took the birthday boy to an immediate care place, and now drinking another Bengali.

Lol. Sorry, not funny that your son is sick (believe me I understand that) just laughing that you posted a pic of the urgent care place. Haha.

Dude, that sucks! Sorry your boy's birthday bash took a bad turn. Hope he recovers quickly and maybe you can take him out to bowl a couple more games!

Btw, if anyone is thinking about buying a Barely Crusher, I mean Barley Crusher, don't do it! The thing gets clogged constantly and has to be taken apart and cleaned. Fought it for an hour and a half tonight.

I keep hearing this but never experienced it. I bought a used one a year ago and have never cleaned it, it works prefect. It probably wont work tomorrow now. :D

Esters won't affect that particular beer at all. With all those wacky flavors, you'd never notice esters, which are normally somewhat fruity. Heck, in that beer, esters would be appropriate.

LOL. Leaky valves and stuck mill tomorrow ... I can see it now. :-D

It does help that I blow it out with compressed air whilst cleaning.

What's brewing?

It's a family tradition this year for a kid to be sick on their birthday. Daughter had an ear infection on hers, and my son has croup. Since he has asthma it's not the first time that he's had it. At least that place got us out in less than an hour. :)

It's a family tradition this year for a kid to be sick on their birthday. Daughter had an ear infection on hers, and my son has croup. Since he has asthma it's not the first time that he's had it. At least that place got us out in less than an hour. :)

I usually get sick on my birthday, but it's self-imposed :D

Hope your boy feels better.

Half and half. TIPA and simcoe IPA...while Giants lose.

Here's our grandchild talked about earlier this month. Had open chest surgery monday in attempt to divert more oxygenated blood to his one and only kidney. Without a good kidney, they cant do repairs on his multiple heart defects.

1414207708794.jpg

1414207719906.jpg

Here's our grandchild talked about earlier this month. Had open chest surgery monday in attempt to divert more oxygenated blood to his one and only kidney. Without a good kidney, they cant do repairs on his multiple heart defects.

God bless your family, hope all goes well. Couldn't imagine going through that. I feel so lucky to have two healthy boys.

God bless your family, hope all goes well. Couldn't imagine going through that. I feel so lucky to have two healthy boys.

Than you sir!
New experience for all of us. Doctors in Dallas are awesome. The Ronald McDonald house is a life saver also. Thought it was just a boring golf tournament.

Best wishes for your grandson to get better soon!

Than you sir!
New experience for all of us. Doctors in Dallas are awesome. The Ronald McDonald house is a life saver also. Thought it was just a boring golf tournament.

Two of my brothers (twins) were born 2.5 months early and the one was lucky to even make it through birth. He spent his first 15 months in the hospital and tons of procedures, but he's 22 now, so miracles do happen.

Wow, I really am sending good thoughts and hoping for the best outcome. Thats terrible. I hope all goes well. We just had a baby on 10/8 and couldnt imagine going through that.

Sorry @SFGiantsFan925, but that was a great game.

And Nancy is a great beer
View attachment 231530

Would have been better if the Giants won!! Im not a good loser, and so f-ing pissed they lost. Its not over, but their chance for another WS win is not very good at this point. Especially of the KC bullpen works like that every night. We will definitely not win.

I hope he is strong and on the rebound! Breaks my heart to see little, innocent hildren suffer like that. Prayers for him and your family.

God bless you and yours. If the parents need anything, let me know and I will help as best I can.

Freestate Oktoberfest
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414209216.306302.jpg

Back