What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414187261.421297.jpg

Very floral. Light. Very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414188346.086530.jpg

This is a solid pale. Nothing bad but nothing overly amazing. If it were available here I would be buying just for the girl in the flapper dress!

I'm sure she broke one of your g.i joes as a kid and never told you about it so now y'all are even

I split it with her anyways. She is a stout and porter junkie and my brother in law is well traveled. I am gonna do some damage to that fridge tonight. I loved my G I joes.

My first all-grain homebrew - a Cascade Pale Ale. I can't say it's my best beer ever, but it's pretty darned good, and I made it "from scratch". ¡Salud!

CascadePaleAle.jpg

Spent the afternoon with Remmy at OEC and Black Hog Brewing and back to his house for a bottle of Oi Oi from Jester King. Got a six pack of Remmy's homebrew that I will be digging into tonight as well as beer from both breweries we visited. Most excellent Friday afternoon. Now having a 60 Minute IPA while I wait for my food to be ready to take home.

1414195994412.jpg

Speaking of Nukebrewer's Kolsch...I was lucky enough to get one of these and an ESB via Hello, from when Nuke came through here...thanks! Honestly, I think this is my first kolsch...certainly since I started brewing. I am SO not qualified to review anything really, but definitely not this style. Rather than embarrass myself, I'm just going to say this is damn skippy!

I believe I know enough to recognize the German heritage...I did travel Germany in the early 80's for a couple of months...may have had Kolsch in Cologne, but have no notes. But Germany was my first experience past Miller Highlife and was an eye-opening experience. I have had an appreciation for German style beers ever since. Cheers!

Attachments

• DSC05997.jpg
    DSC05997.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 58
Spent the afternoon with Remmy at OEC and Black Hog Brewing and back to his house for a bottle of Oi Oi from Jester King. Got a six pack of Remmy's homebrew that I will be digging into tonight as well as beer from both breweries we visited. Most excellent Friday afternoon. Now having a 60 Minute IPA while I wait for my food to be ready to take home.

Hope you enjoyed your second time here. Cheers, buddy. You're always welcome here!

Back