What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moving on to something WILD! So damn nervous about this game.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414196938.534314.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Found a bottle of smoked porter that my buddy brewed I forgot about in the fridge. I should brew a smoke beer, this is nicer than I remember it being.

Finished the pasty dough and I got the turkey soaking in brine
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414199117.071113.jpg

Now I'm starting the first of two mashes for my Hunahpu clone. No way I can do 32 pounds of grain at once! :drunk: Drinking this to keep warm as the temps drop. Not as good as the other LOF I've had, but not a drain pour either.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414199232.825393.jpg

And I moved my saison with the Cantillon brett out of the fermentation chamber (so I could cool it down for Hunahpu) and the brett is making some lovely growth! :mug:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414199314.109577.jpg

Old ox to try the one keg of burbon barrel pumpkin ale they had. Went home with a growler of the Belgian golden like I always do ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414199346.724934.jpg

Ah...forgot I still had some of my muscadine wine sample in the fridge after bottling. Light body, but dry. Better cold at this age. Hoping a couple of years in the bottle with round the edges. Big ABV at 16.01%

DSC05998.jpg

If this ****ing owl doesn't shut the **** up, I'm going to find it and shoot it.

Second pour of IPA.

Making sourdough and raided my 100%brett saison at full Krausen for some liquid, used dregs while starting this batch last week and is one of the most flavorful loafs I think I have made! There is a need to play with this!

IMG_4975.jpg

Saint archer IPA. Mmmm
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414200691.871386.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414200658.423552.jpg
    ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414200658.423552.jpg
    748.4 KB · Views: 61
Hope you enjoyed your second time here. Cheers, buddy. You're always welcome here!

I did! Always a pleasure. Now I'm having your pumpkin ale. Really good brew, man! Tastes similar to my imperial pumpkin. Did you use any honey in this? It's not overly spiced and lets some of the pumpkin flavor come through. Thanks for sharing.

CameraZOOM-20141024212354722.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414201129.728197.jpgstone 18th anniversary, green flash treasure chest, and a odell mountain standard. SWMBO didn't like her GF so I'm forced to double fist. Man I love her weak beer taste buds!

Saison,

@Hello got anything good to trade?

Probably. But I'm 2 trades behind today. Allen and mhurst are waiting on me. Beer is bought,I just need to pack and ship. I'm a total dickwad.

Four pints of my India red ale. It's decent. Someone should come drink with me.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414202499.681420.jpg
Went back for another 4 pack. I should've just bought a case.

OEC Tempus Blend #2. The first of five OEC brews I bought today while hanging out with Remmy. As Remmy has reported, all of their brews are great and so far his testimony holds up. This one is a little sour, light bodied and finishes pretty dry. Great brew! Thanks for taking me by there, Remmy! The Grolsch top came off pretty violently, haha!

CameraZOOM-20141024220934074.jpg

Quick stop at Joe's Crab Shack. 5 mason jar margaritas and then off to the movies. Taking the wife to see ouija. Waiting for 14 year old girls to scream so I can slap them. Kill me now!

1414203991931.jpg

1414204004293.jpg

Well, I've had enough sours tonight already so what the hell ... this is drinking incredible right now!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414204081.955127.jpg

Oh, and I'm using that range thermometer I won from HBT and I have to say it rocks. I have it James on the mash, plugged into my iPad and it is so floccin easy to monitor (and record) the temp! Love it.

Probably. But I'm 2 trades behind today. Allen and mhurst are waiting on me. Beer is bought,I just need to pack and ship. I'm a total dickwad.

Four pints of my India red ale. It's decent. Someone should come drink with me.

Can that even be physically capable to be a dickwad? Absentminded maybe?

Back to green flash ipa and a sculpin

Back