What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's such a bull****ter. The **** he says at 1:36 and 1:52 is utterly ridiculous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilQW6KuXlrM

Enjoy. :D

How did you miss the line @ 0:58 - "I'd love to be wrong" :D

So in his review he noted the following in the aroma: Orange, orange candy, citrus fruits, citrus peel, onion, garlic, pine, juicy oranges, grapefruit, green (exactly how does one smell a color?!), pine and dank.

He tasted citrus fruit, grapefruit, orange, breadiness, dried grapefruit astringency, aspirin astringency, "not pine" and then later pine.

Apparently it is similar to both Main Beer Company (all of their beers I guess) and Heady Topper. Wow.

He's obviously a super taster! :D

Oh, and his mom interrupted him with the laundry! :fro:

It fails for me every time, but still posts. Also, recently it has been doing this thing where, past a certain point, it stops showing what I'm typing and I just have to trust that I've typed everything correct.

I am familiar with the fail message. Today it was a run time error. I kept clicking ok to make the error window go away and apparently it posted every time.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414006956.446189.jpg

Feeling better about it already.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

So in his review he noted the following in the aroma: Orange, orange candy, citrus fruits, citrus peel, onion, garlic, pine, juicy oranges, grapefruit, green (exactly how does one smell a color?!), pine and dank.

He tasted citrus fruit, grapefruit, orange, breadiness, dried grapefruit astringency, aspirin astringency, "not pine" and then later pine.

Apparently it is similar to both Main Beer Company (all of their beers I guess) and Heady Topper. Wow.

Could you imagine being at a bottle share with dar?! It would have to be the most miserable and hilarious experience of all time.

He has really outdone himself this time. Not piney, piney...he says it has a bitter back end then tastes it and confirms it is true. Not sure who was in the debate there, but it is true, clearly.

Water.

He has really outdone himself this time. Not piney, piney...he says it has a bitter back end then tastes it and confirms it is true. Not sure who was in the debate there, but it is true, clearly.

Water.

Maybe he was debating with who ever turned the dryer on?

Water. Picked up a night shift so no beer for me today

That was the best part - the floccing dryer interrupted him. :D

Something tells me Remmy's alter ego, dar, would feel right at home at that party.

You really wish that were me. :D

Really contemplating having a beer. Problem is, when I have one it always turns into 6+.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414012366.739020.jpg
Picked up 3 more 4 packs today after work now drinking them while listening to my wife nag. Cmon intoxication take me away.

I was in the cellar cleaning-up my beer area.

Too hard to say no. :D

Slightly Stoopid while I get some heat going.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414014220.609160.jpg

You do know you don't have to drink the entire contents of a trade package on the day it arrives :D

I'm just jealous...water at work...

I won't drink it all.... But I bet I drink one of everything.

Third pour of free state. Gonna have a water and then....

What happened to the Dar video? I wanted to watch it when I got home but it's gone! Or I'm an idiot which could be disputed.

A saison before a little more work in the cellar at least I'll accomplish something on a nonproductive day,

IMG_4957.jpg

Penn quarter porter. Glad I had one left in the back of the beer fridge.

And Remmy/Dar, were you really reviewing a year old IPA? For shame. You deserve the dryer interruption

Back