What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411780660.099482.jpg

50 West Blaketoberfest. The wife is having a Coast-to-Coast IPA. She just discovered a couple weeks ago that she likes IPAs...now my hoppy beer stash is not safe.

1411781077493.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411781956.051804.jpg

Love Mosaic hops, can't believe I haven't used them yet. Oh and a side of Jack to start the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

HB Pale. I liked the camera on the iPhone better than this new Galaxy.

Work switched me from an iPhone 4 to a galaxy 4. I hate the new phone. Android is for people who like to feel like they are doing something whether they are or aren't. I like to get something done and feel like I didn't do ****. Apple all the way

Take home warm sake. Really should be water.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411784403.120096.jpg
Saison Athene. My first older green bottle, kinda reminds me of Fantôme Printemps, slightly skunked, but I like it for some reason.

Work switched me from an iPhone 4 to a galaxy 4. I hate the new phone. Android is for people who like to feel like they are doing something whether they are or aren't. I like to get something done and feel like I didn't do ****. Apple all the way

Don't mean to derail the thread, but what do you mean? I use an Android (LG G3, great phone), but I'm not one of those super Android fanboys. I'm just genuinely curious what you mean by that statement.

To be on topic... New Holland Dragon's Milk. No pic because I didn't feel like it.

Don't mean to derail the thread, but what do you mean? I use an Android (LG G3, great phone), but I'm not one of those super Android fanboys. I'm just genuinely curious what you mean by that statement.

To be on topic... New Holland Dragon's Milk. No pic because I didn't feel like it.

He means android sucks, Apple rules. ;)

Sorry buddy, but that's a true apple fan boy inane statement if I ever saw one. I don't feel that way at all and I've used both systems.
Beer and snack all in one. :DView attachment 226179

And how is it!

Drinking another trader joe's kbs.

HB Cascade Pale Ale
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411787467.657091.jpg

I have a beer mule coming to Denver from Gary, IN around Halloween. Besides three Floyd's, what else should I have him grab?

HB Blonde. As for Android v iPhone, the difference is nowhere near as profound as most would have you believe. I think Apple does a better job of addressing the details and making the use of their devices more streamline and user friendly.

HB Citra Saison...nice. Baseball early tomorrow, then a dash to the LHBS for the Big Brew half price recipe. It's a pumpkin porter...since I have a Scottish pumpkin ale in secondary, I'm skipping the pumpkin part and just doing a porter.

DSC05806.jpg

HB Blonde. As for Android v iPhone, the difference is nowhere near as profound as most would have you believe. I think Apple does a better job of addressing the details and making the use of their devices more streamline and user friendly.

I was a strictly droid guy till I got a iPhone, biggest gripe I have with iPhones are you can't get an app for free music, and there was no swype text till the last update and apples swype text is by far worse than droids, but iphones apps crash less and it's easier to get podcasts, which I listen to mostly, I could illeviate the music issue if I hook my iPhone up to my laptop but I'm too lazy, that being said for me iphones win, thats just me tho, it just seems easier to use for a dumby like me

Sam Oktober after 2 more rcan vodkas and 2 homer beers.

My black ipaImageUploadedByHome Brew1411789934.560100.jpg

Just got a really irritating email from work... I showed a Co worker a spread sheet I devolped to import notes quicker to the system, it shaves off about 30 mins a week for my Co workers, I thought I trusted this person, got an email tonight from the controller to the group praising this person for the sheet I showed them, I was gonna present it on Monday, I don't know how I'm gonna go about this, the excel sheet is still saved as me being the original author on the share drive, I saved a screen shot of it and the time on my work comp and printed it out, also took a pic on my phone, should I just go to my supervisor or should I go to the person first and give them a chance to fess up.... Or do I throw this bastard under the bus? I can prove it without a doubt

Back