What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406140090.122308.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Coffee. Estimated departure time for beer camping = 3 hours.

Yesterday = day before camping = 90 degrees

Today = camping = high of 70 degrees

What the hell?

EDIT: but just discovered that there is a new brew pub within walking distance of the campground. SCORE!

Which campground? We are looking to buy our first travel trailer in September in Hershey, pa. I need a list of campgrounds near breweries... Lol

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406142547.388653.jpg
Weizen bam, lupulo de hielo, biere de mars, saison pdq, luciernaga. All were delicious and great examples of making sour beer with depth of flavor vs bracing overwhelming one note sourness.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406142749.218115.jpg
Decided on saison pdq which is terrific

I didnt even think marinating brats would do anything at all.

I don't know if marinating them does anything but, cooking them in beer definitely does. Although I see Wes is smoking them. Wish we had an app that allows us to smell the cooking some of you alchys do. There's some real talent in this thread.

I don't know if marinating them does anything but, cooking them in beer definitely does. Although I see Wes is smoking them. Wish we had an app that allows us to smell the cooking some of you alchys do. There's some real talent in this thread.

I have yet to cook brats in beer. What am I doing with my life?!

Starting for the night. Birthday so have I have to get cranking on those 25 beers. First of several tonight red clay ipa by sunken city ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406145139.541731.jpg

Just got better. One of the guys we are here with just stopped over. I did him a favor a few weeks ago and he just repaid with 2 four packs of Two Hearted pint cans. SCORE!

Score!!!
I really should've picked some more of those up when I was in Chicago last week.

Starting for the night. Birthday so have I have to get cranking on those 25 beers. First of several tonight red clay ipa by sunken city View attachment 212940

O yes, and Happy Birthday!

Just got better. One of the guys we are here with just stopped over. I did him a favor a few weeks ago and he just repaid with 2 four packs of Two Hearted pint cans. SCORE!

I have had two hearted before, but now I need it from the can too.

Ridire, I hate you. :D

Still working. But in a relaxed state.

My DIPA.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406146000.255438.jpg

Still my favorite after having Heady (although Heady is damn good ). It is better from the can. Tastes fresher.

Heady is great but I woulnt trade a whole lot or go out of my way to get some. There are plenty of great IPA's out there, but I also cant complain when a Heady crosses my path. Enjoy camping!

Marinate them in a pilsner with lots of garlic and onions and then boil to cook. Once they are cooked, sear them on the grill (and sautee the onion & garlic while they grill) Any Beer's best friend!

Exactly how I do it...damn good!

Back