What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think all styles should be dated. It would be easier than trying to remember Allen's secret code for saint somewhere bottles (brown bottle with black cage = drink now). I always end up drinking the wrong one and sitting on the one I should've drank, haha

Brown bottle with gold cage is drinking very well right now! I haven't tried a green bottle in a while, it does suck to open a $10 bottle prematurely. Every bottle should be dated.

Brown bottle with gold cage is drinking very well right now! I haven't tried a green bottle in a while, it does suck to open a $10 bottle prematurely. Every bottle should be dated.

Totally agree, but to be honest, they've all been really good anyway, so I'm definitely not disappointed!

Drinking water

A **** ton of iced coffee. Just "brewed" up another batch yesterday and filtered it into my growler this morning. This stuff goes quick.

No real sleep last night. Friday shall suck.

Coffee.

Crappy Friday here but the weekend has potential...so I just need to get some stuff done so I'm not stressed all weekend about the stuff I should have done today.

Ice Tea floccers! And not this kind :D Great weekend coming up for us. We are flying down to the GF's parent's boat at Grand Lake tomorrow morning and flying home late sunday night. Knowing my luck, I will get sent to sit in the tiny ass cockpit with the pilot. Cant complain once I'm up there though, but its a ***** to get in and out.

ice-t.jpg

Happy Friday to ya, you guys. Drinking a rare coffee after my Munich / Northern Brewer SMASH, a Weyebacher 19 and a couple of 32 oz Rolling Rocks at the bar... skirt.

Anyone brewing Christmas beers yet?

After struggling to "fix" and pastuerize some tepache gushers yesterday, I decided to check a bottle today, to see if they are okay. They're actually really good! And mixed with my Summer Brew...even better! I don't usually do alcohol this early, but YEAH!!!

1405084717844.jpg

Ice Tea floccers! And not this kind :D Great weekend coming up for us. We are flying down to the GF's parent's boat at Grand Lake tomorrow morning and flying home late sunday night. Knowing my luck, I will get sent to sit in the tiny ass cockpit with the pilot. Cant complain once I'm up there though, but its a ***** to get in and out.
Why would you have to sit with the pilot? :confused:
After struggling to "fix" and pastuerize some tepache gushers yesterday, I decided to check a bottle today, to see if they are okay. They're actually really good! And mixed with my Summer Brew...even better! I don't usually do alcohol this early, but YEAH!!!

What is wrong with it and I'm a big fan of morning drinking for science.

Water.

More Coff. Leaving the office at 11:30. Had to drive in for another in-person meeting. ****.

Why would you have to sit with the pilot? :confused:

Their planes only seat four in the back so with five of us going I would normally take the co-pilots spot. I enjoy it once I am up there, but with how tall I am its a pain to climb up there. I guess I have to get used to it if I ever want to get my license.

Their planes only seat four in the back so with five of us going I would normally take the co-pilots spot. I enjoy it once I am up there, but with how tall I am its a pain to climb up there. I guess I have to get used to it if I ever want to get my license.

#firstworldproblems

Water after downing some left-over steak from last night. Leaving the office after a 2-hour work day. Anddddddd, the weekend begins.

A **** ton of iced coffee. Just "brewed" up another batch yesterday and filtered it into my growler this morning. This stuff goes quick.

No real sleep last night. Friday shall suck.

Doesn't that mean start drinking early?

Nope...false alarm...back to fighting the good fight...

Suck!

Time for my first beer.

Couldn't resist the Flower Power. 9 days old.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405094914.270851.jpg

I'm not a fan of their IPA. Otherwise I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I've had their darker beers and I'm not a big fan. Their IPAs are always on-point. Always. Lagunitas were the first IPAs I've ever had. That along with Big Eye (Ballast Point) years ago. Love em all.

World-class tasting IPA when fresh. I call it the poor man's Sculpin. With more hop aroma.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405099504.217481.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405099521.145941.jpg

Back