What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not nearly as good as the nitro version, but an awesome beer nonetheless. Gonna brew a clone soon.

Sorry forgot picture.

1405039790955.jpg

your glass is pointing to your legs.

just finished a Lost Trout Brown Ale from 3rd Street Brew House. now on to their IPA, Spot Light.

Hmm. I see that. Thanks for pointing that out. Don't hate on the calves. You ready to get Superfly Jimmy berry-punched?

I'm smacked. Pardon my ignorance. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Killing the growler of Cobain's Double Dark IPA, finishing reading Dune and watching the Tigers smoke the Royals.

Next book ideas?

Game of thrones series is obviously great and right now I'm reading inferno by Dan Brown which is in the davinci code series.

Wow that looks good!

Got one with your name on it!

Game of thrones series is obviously great and right now I'm reading inferno by Dan Brown which is in the davinci code series.

Got one with your name on it!

Hell yeah! Do you guys get against the grain? We have a few here i could grab for you. Citra ass down and 35k milk stout.

We don't as far as I know. I've heard cites ass down is good though!

I will have to pick you one up then. Ill wait till its closer to our trade to make sure its fresh although they arent dated which bugs the hell out of me. A $16 bomber of ipa should always be dated dammit!

Apple juice with a PB&J using mattmmille's crabapple jelly. It is good jelly. I was worried because it was 2 years old but I assume it is fine. :D

If it was sealed when you initially opened it and no mold, then you should be fine. Cheers!

Bought a 4-pack of these tonight in preparation for using one in a batch of pulled beef tomorrow. No sense letting the rest go to waste ;-)

Sorry for the crappy picture...my phone's camera has been a bit moody lately.

1405045236578.jpg

I will have to pick you one up then. Ill wait till its closer to our trade to make sure its fresh although they arent dated which bugs the hell out of me. A $16 bomber of ipa should always be dated dammit!

I think all styles should be dated. It would be easier than trying to remember Allen's secret code for saint somewhere bottles (brown bottle with black cage = drink now). I always end up drinking the wrong one and sitting on the one I should've drank, haha

Trying out this goofy gift I got from a co-worker. Room temp beer, frozen aluminum tube gift (from the freezer)
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405049490.773597.jpg

Insert...only a little foam out the top
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405049530.064245.jpg

Drink
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405049591.685170.jpg

Result...beer slightly cooler than room temp...

How is that? I love Two Hearted but have not had much success brewing IPAs.

It's hard for me to judge. It was my first all grain and I kinda rushed it (hence the low efficiency). I think done right though it would be a great home brewed IPA

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Oh geez lets see. a couple HB IPA'S, a few SN torpedos luv em, a Hop Stoopid, and Lagunitas IPA. They were all good see alot of resemblance between the Hop Stoopid and the reg Lagunitas IPA. Simcoe pine, a little citrus, the IPA was def drier and maltier on the nose but crystal clear.

Damn! I thought we had it bad here @ $13. They are pretty good. I don't know about $16 good though.

Killing the growler of Cobain's Double Dark IPA, finishing reading Dune and watching the Tigers smoke the Royals.

Next book ideas?

If you like sci-fi then the Wool series so far is good (not yet done) and Ready Player One.

Drinking tflew's jalapeño IPA. Solid IPA with a little heat at the end. I like it a lot!

Back