What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've waited 12 long months for this I've to come around again. Doesn't blow my mind like it did last year but still really good.

20140701_184426.jpg

Germany. You wanna go there? Never brewing a German beer again.

Sumpin sumpin. Cause I feel sorry for Belgium (the yeast) right now.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404256128.322980.jpg

Bloody app. Had a bunch of pics, one went up. Had a finch's pale, derecho and a Sammy while cooking. Watching soccer by hitting refresh on Google stinks. Grumble grumble cord cutter.

1404256181571.jpg

Did anybody else have the sideways picture problem?

Nevermind...apparently it had to be landscape for some reason.

20140701_190153.jpg

Did anybody else have the sideways picture problem?

When I switched to the Galaxy S5, I noticed it did the sideways pic if I took it while holding the phone vertical. If I hold it sideways, the pics come through normal. Don't know if that helps.

My amber v2. I should have dumped it but it's gotten a bit better. Only a little.

Soccer on TV is too damn boring for me but, with a beer in my hand I'll watch anything from Bob Ross to cartoons. :)

It's been awhile since I had a commercially-made weizenbock. This one is decent, but really heavy on the banana esters (even for the style). I feel like I'm drinking a loaf of banana bread.

1404258985182.jpg

Nah, I was born in this HOT state. I do live in NC. But soon, moving to Oregon!
Water for now, hopefully will make it to Hourglass for a pint.

Smoke signals

Since you are staying in Lake Mary for the week, make sure to stop by downtown Sanford, tons of great little bars, the West End Trading Co (40+taps and 2-4-1 until 9pm), Celery City Craft (51 taps), The Imperial (cool little bar inside an antique furniture store), Big Fish Little Pond and Busters Bistro (all Belgian beers). There is also an amazing German restaurant called the Willow Tree and a place that has some really good live blues music, all within walking distance of each other.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404259729.222169.jpg
Drinking this now

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404261071.283232.jpg

As disappointed as I can be, considering I know the brewery specializes in German styles. I was also disappointed in their dubbel, so go figure...

I'm calling this one my fault.

Hb strawberry blonde in a crappy cup as I'm in a church parking lot:D
Oh yeah. And I just did some scratch offs that SWMBO gave me for my bday. Won $177! Looking to buy more kegs:D

1404262638697.jpg

Latest posts

Back