What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee. Driving to Norwalk, Ohio. Well, the husband is driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'd kill for some jimmy johns right now. Love that place. The tuna is incredible.

Same here. When I am in NC or South Carolina, I order two sandwiches and eat both. They're that ****ing good.

Another water with lunch. Fought the urge to go inside of the bottle shop when I went to the supermarket just a few minutes ago.

Beers are already packed!

Okay...having...water. After my snide comment earlier, I stepped on the scale. Drinking...water...blech. I may even have to go out for a walk in the heat and humidity. *Gasp*

Root beer. This site is having major load issues on my computer & iPad. It goes in and out of wanting to actually load pages. :mad:

A taste of my Hi Nelson! saison and why do people hammer me with e-mails one hour before I am due to leave?

Water for now. Headed to my brothers house (he's a newbie to craft beer) and said I would be proud with what he got. Lets see?!?

AllenH,
Thank for the suggestions!

Smoke signals

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404334020.548423.jpg

HB Blonde Ale on a hot and sticky afternoon.

I was wondering why I saw bird **** on the chairs that are on my porch.

Breakfast should be good tomorrow.

Seems really close. I'm going to let it chill a little more. I keg conditioned it so it needs a little more time to finish absorbing the carb. I'll get a bottle of the original & compare.

My Wit. Brewed this for my neighbors. Love this beer. Going to have to keep some. :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404338709.789871.jpg

Still needs another week or so to fully-carb.

Time for another beer before I get the generator ready. Lights are flickering and I lost TV. Huge storm rolling through. My floccing neighbor, who I brewed the Wit and Cream of 3 fir, sends me this BS. Floccer is in Arizona. 102 and sunny. ****.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404339432.137565.jpg

Heating up as much food as I can in the microwave before power goes out.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404340048.148882.jpg

Pouring a water as we speak. I love ghetto (area) Chinese food. I go out of my way to go to the hood spots because it's so much better there.

Eating hot food right now. The lightning is incredible.

My go-to. Coconut rum and lemonade. Crack in a cup.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404341586.295835.jpg

F****** it. Comparing CT Berliners. Nebco Weiss trash vs OEC exilis

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404342279.435982.jpg

Ct. We apparently make good Berliners.

Back